Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year Clean Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    also, the new end of round emails had a little issue.. basically the only part of the emails that were correct were the ranks.. So please ignore the rest of it. This issue will be taken care of for the end of this current set..

sorry
    happens to the best of us!

anyway nice going on the upgrades!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Template updates will need to be done as well. I was hoping i wouldn't need to make them, but there are to many for this new version of VB..

The only update that will require the forums to be down is our credit system. Seeing everything runs off that.

The rest of them don't require the forums to be down.

Anyway, i will work on these later on tonight. So you may see the forums down again for a little while. Better to get this all done now while the game is just starting instead of mid set

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I notice you can tag threads now...

Nice going, Mr P
    I was wondering why my state name was suddenly USA in the e-mail now I know
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

All upgrades have been completed. This includes template upgrades as well. So that means the forums won't have to be taken offline again.. (unless errors start popping up)

Our Credit system was upgraded to the newest version along with the actual forums. And some other programs have been added in for various reasons.

Everyone should read the game news in the game. That is where you will find current information about what changes have been made and so on. So please remember to check it often.

Also, not sure if any of you know this or not, but the blue theme for the forums are 90% done. I still need to get the buttons and some other small pics done for it, but all in all i think it looks cool. Plus it matches the theme of the game. Once i have it all completed then the blue theme will become the default theme.

again, if you encounter and error please let me know..

thanks

Also, now that the game has been cleared out and we are getting an accurate member count, it's pretty scary.. At the moment we only have about 100 active states.. I am sure about 40 more will be rejoining soon as we get closer to the start, but still 140 active states is not good.. So please do all you can to get new members. Talk about the game to your friends and do what ever you have to do to help gain more members.

The more the better.