Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR, WTF?

Default LoR, WTF?

"Death Before Dishonor"? You know that's an E thing. Take it down.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

no see fangz you missed the whole concept... what honor does LoR have?
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    "Death Before Dishonor"? You know that's an E thing. Take it down.
    Agreed. Only Empire can use that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i sent a message to Ali, the best i could personally do is take it out of the recruitment message.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

fight them for it.

Death Before Dishonor Tattoo - The slogan of “Death Before Dishonor”, frequently written in a coiling scroll wrapped around a dagger, is a perennially popular military tattoo -- and for good reason. The saying has been used for military units at least as early as ancient Rome (“morte prima di disonore”). By the time of the famed Roman senator and historian Tacitus (AD 56 to ca. 117), the vow of "death before dishonor" had become 'old-fashioned' and something espoused by the barbari or barbarians such as Caratacus (chief of the British, who revolted against Rome). However, some two centuries earlier it was Catiline (108 to 62 BC), the Roman politician who attempted to overthrow the Roman Republic, who had urged it and Cataline may even have been influenced by Thucydides (the Greek historian of 460 to 395 BC who wrote about the Peloponnesian War). However, the famous concept of death as preferable to dishonor, if not the actual phrase, is not restricted to the western world. For example, it was also advocated in the Japanese bushido code of samurai warriors who would rather die than live with the dishonor brought on by surrender. Even as late as the 1970s, Japanese soldiers of World War II such as Second Lieutenant Hiroo Onada were still being discovered on Pacific islands where word of the end of the war had never reached them.

E reunion to fight LoR for this!
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 12-28-2008 at 22:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Thx Mike.

FOr those who didnt want to read that heres the summary: Take it down!.

hot **** set hasnt even started and LoR is making themselves a joke
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Thx Mike.

FOr those who didnt want to read that heres the summary: Take it down!.
    Hmm... I'm not sure if you read what i wrote.... I am telling Ali to take it down, but he's not on.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks