Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Return of Donation Madness?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    anyone who Does not like free cash is a communist or democrat...same thing....
    I'm a democrat and i love free money. Why don't you just make a blatant remark about Black people while your at it?

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Crimson Shadow Guest

Because that would be racist...............here he is just making fun of democrats in general

hes a racist

actually ranger democrats love free cash, as Satan proves. Anything they can get for free that they don't have to pay or earn they love, such as Medicare. As us Republicans believe you actually have to EARN what you get Or so I think maybe I have my philosophy mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    I'm a democrat and i love free money. Why don't you just make a blatant remark about Black people while your at it?
    grow up, there is a difference between bashing in fun political parties and making racist remarks.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    hes a racist
    you know better

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    actually ranger democrats love free cash, as Satan proves. Anything they can get for free that they don't have to pay or earn they love, such as Medicare. As us Republicans believe you actually have to EARN what you get Or so I think maybe I have my philosophy mixed up
    You are correct, i was doing it on purpose..having some fun. it does get old working for a living raising 12 families with my taxes

I just Hate when one party bashes the other, Democrat to republican and the other way around. I'm truely not either but i would say i'm more Democrat then not. The reason the USA is so backwards is the fact that we usually can't agree on anything. And even inside our own parties we can't agree, some are pro-life and some pro-choice. All i have to say on that topic as a guy, I have no right telling a woman what to do. So please don't bash.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

There's a difference between bashing and having a political debate. Although this isn't the topic to have a political debate in so ya, people were just joking around up top I think. And Ranger since when can you triple post?

Missionary Guest

yes ranger, 1 post please or we may have to retreave a few of those credits you got for the extra 2 posts

neways, back on topic guys. i do believe we were kaughing at LP for his old fashioned backwards properganda?