Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Return of Donation Madness?!?!

Yea back on topic you racist

You guys have really detracted from the issue at hand. That being Donations are Evil.

It's obvious to me that the Madness has spread.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    You guys have really detracted from the issue at hand. That being Donations are Evil.

It's obvious to me that the Madness has spread.
    so if you against credits, can you send them my way?

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Missionary Guest

no cos hes against donations duh .

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    I just Hate when one party bashes the other, Democrat to republican and the other way around. I'm truely not either but i would say i'm more Democrat then not. The reason the USA is so backwards is the fact that we usually can't agree on anything. And even inside our own parties we can't agree, some are pro-life and some pro-choice. All i have to say on that topic as a guy, I have no right telling a woman what to do. So please don't bash.
    Well, that's a result of how your democracy is set up. You're forced to eat the views of the democrats or the republicans.

In most other democracies, you have several parties with different views on all the different aspects that should be relevant when you're casting your vote. The downside of that is that the party you vote for has to make an alliance with all the guys you don't like to make a majority government to make sure their bills go through. The bills will then be heavily influenced by the smaller parties who no one really voted for, but has to be included in the government for one side to get majority. The small insignificant parties get to shape the policies to make sure the bigger blocks get their prime minister.

But then again, it doesn't matter which party wins the election in my country. The bureaucrats decides what happens anyway. A bunch of dumbasses who couldn't get real, better paid jobs in the private sector and therefore make sure all policies are directed so that people in the private sector has to pay extra taxes.

(additional whining about taxes has been deleted)

Anyway, democracy is an illusion whichever way you set it up.