Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanctions Return!

yeah cuz thats 1.6 billion a day that would severely and i mean severly weaken a nation for being able to keep up with tech and na
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

As calvin said, this will most likely be tweaked. The cost this set is set at 40k/member/day. These science points are deducted once every day from the sanctions tech.

What time each day? Is there a certain time of the day or is it 24 hours after you declared the sanctions?

It will deduct the amount every 24hrs when the game changes dates. So the same time bonuses are reset, the amount comes off.

also, there is one change that i forgot to add in for this set. It's nothing major and won't effect game play so i plan on adding it in this weekend.

Nation leaders (and members with nation privs) will be able to send out a Urgent message to the nation that will show up as soon as a member logs in and you go to the main screen.

just like it does when you get attacked or war is declared..

I know this was asked for a while back, so now you will get it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It will deduct the amount every 24hrs when the game changes dates. So the same time bonuses are reset, the amount comes off.

also, there is one change that i forgot to add in for this set. It's nothing major and won't effect game play so i plan on adding it in this weekend.

Nation leaders (and members with nation privs) will be able to send out a Urgent message to the nation that will show up as soon as a member logs in and you go to the main screen.

that is huge

oorah el presidente
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

nation privs, you mean any priv? because pretty much everyone gets V these days. should be only people with M and F who can do this. anyway, awesome addition. where do i find it though i dont see any changes with the whole PMing system...does it just show up on front screen either way?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

It's nothing major and won't effect game play so i plan on adding it in this weekend
    Quoted for Anton

right. sorry. i only just woke up and didn't read carefully. my bad. can't wait but yeah...hope when you say nation privs you mean F and M. not V, T, O

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You have to have the member admin priv to be able to use it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"