Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please help Nation Wars and Vote in these areas!

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

Voted, but honestly if we want people to click the link, enter this game and actually like it. I think we need a much more complex and great looking lay out. Because eye candy is what gets people to play in the first place. Just saying after I saw some games on there.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Kinda hard to do with a text based game....unless we change color schemes.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

No I meant the main page. Have a more complex lay-out. Have an interesting story about war or something. Make it look really tight, so that it really invites you in. So when you play the game you actually have a nice image in your head of what you're doing.

or we can try something that was happening at the end of wow. pics of factories...buildings... pics of the arsenal...etc
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

That too. I'm hoping that a donator button will be in place then, so that it won't cost Dirk too much server space. But yeah, those are the things that make it look more real. Because let's face it, it's a text based game. And text isn't as cool as a picture is. And text starts to bore you much faster.

dont suppose we can do anything like in WoW where they had bonus turns if u clicked the links? even if it was only a turn or two for each link it would get people voting.

And Spetznaz is correct, people like to envisage that they are actually attacking countries with big armies and building huge empires, give em some pictures and stuff to feed their imagination.

Spetznaz_GRU Guest

I think that it's not that hard to implement. Maybe have a vote on this forum about what pictures to put in there? Or have a competition. Like the one that brings the best gets a premium account. I mean I hope you guys are going to do those, right?

Crimson Shadow Guest

Only thing is, we don't have many pictures that could be put on the site.

there are way too many smart people here (((NOT ME))) that can probably figure something out
    There is no greater sin than apathy