Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: LOR vs. PAIN + VT

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    the first one, wlf and vt combined net was half of slob

2nd one, wlf expected smile to hit us if we warred euro, smile was bigger than us much less with euro
    yeah... the 2nd really made me laugh! thanks, I`ll have and easy sleep now

Fangz - these things keep forums active! LD lets declare on high. becouse of the fun! No hard feelings!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

if only LoR declared war on GRIM like they planned until i talked to Ali, then we could see max *****ing as well
    Dak at heart

if only LoR declared war on GRIM like they planned until i talked to Ali, then we could see max *****ing as well
    it`s part of the game
    i have never denied I`m crying. I do it all the time. I cut my wrists too when my state gets killed. I broke my screen twice with the chair! The same screen!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Wouldn't have happened.

i know wars happen im just upset that my best start and looked like my best finish in my 2-3 years playin was taken from me once again... i have already informed satan(it was his call to kill me from what he has told me) and ali that i will be going after them and most likly will be the one to kill them at least once this set. ohh and to any leaders of nations that are looking to make some forum credits easly get into contact with me i am once again goin to offer bountys for specific states(havnt looked at what states they are yet) but let me know and i will get back with you as soon as possible
    Last edited by k959; 01-07-2009 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    i know wars happen im just upset that my best start and looked like my best finish in my 2-3 years playin was taken from me once again... i have already informed satan(it was his call to kill me from what he has told me) and ali that i will be going after them and most likly will be the one to kill them at least once this set. ohh and to any leaders of nations that are looking to make some forum credits easly get into contact with me i am once again goin to offer bountys for specific states(havnt looked at what states they are yet) but let me know and i will get back with you as soon as possible
    Oh, but it was even better that I got the kill

Why can't you guys take out states yourselves? You need to offer bounties? How sad!

ehh its my call for that. not one leader has said anything to me about it i just decided to offer them again due to having 2billion sitting in the bank
    correction 3 billiion sitting in the bank
    Last edited by k959; 01-07-2009 at 19:19.

LoR-66.8 mill net, 107.4 k land, 27 current members, about 15 alive warrriors

vT/Pain-55.1 mill net, 94.7 k land, 18 current members, about 10 alive warriors

Not even, but not too far off.

the first one, wlf and vt combined net was half of slob

2nd one, wlf expected smile to hit us if we warred euro, smile was bigger than us much less with euro
    Anyone that counts net as a measure of equality in war is just friggin beinf rediculous. Everyone knows, even you Cem, that the true measure of being an equal war is the number of potential turns available to the attacking nation and that is not done by NW, that is ppl in the nation, PERIOD!

When you jumped us, with twice the number of members, you had way more turns than we could contend with, so get off it.

isnt it fair to say that member count is just what it is, member count.

the fact that they are inactive is only the fault of the leader right?

so why do inactives alway play a part of the whining that things are unfair. if you have inactive member than whos fault is it? the attacked or the attacker?

the closest you are ever going to get to a fair fight is members vs members...

intent to net or war doesnt really matter because you can allways war or be warred.

inactive doesnt matter because its the leaders fault that they carry active or inactive members.

IMO if the members are the same the war is as close to fair as possible.

im no fan of LOR tactics, but if they declared on two nations that happen to be related in some way instead of one in order to justify "fairness" (no such thing really), than its good in my book.

A good reason is allways a plus in my book, but we all know they dont exist. anymore at least.

I agree 100% with Dogma, potencial turns vs potencial turns is the only possible measure of equality.