Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs. PAIN + VT

Lol LoR you make me laugh, i played with vT this set with the knowledge that it would be a peaceful netting home for me, i have no association with vT other than anton told me it would be nice and safe there.

Yet here we are, LoR declares and hits vT a peaceful netting nation, who were quite clearly not geared for war nor had any intention to... you say its even but you knew all along vT would be a walk over, most of us have 0 jets. You can say we should have been prepared but lets be honest, we had made no enemies, its just you guys felt like picking on us.

Finally, out of the 3 so far that have died, I'm one of them, how does that work? Congrats u picked the perfect time to hit, when I'm installing the new family PC so there was no possible way of me being online.

Thanks for ruining my set LoR.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    So far....
    Lor-8
    vT/Pain-1

(understandably we are winning)
    YAY!!!! lest cout the kills after the FS and compare it to all the people who are sleeping and not even online to possibly get a kill.....

@Ali- personally im hurt. What ever happend to enough of this mindless suprise warring i just wanna challange a nation and go 1v1..... apparently it was BS. Nice reason for declaration btw it makes so much sense to me if there can only be one thn why didnt u declare on the other 20 nations?

w/e tho i came to war so thats what im gonna do
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecondComing View Post
    Lol LoR you make me laugh, i played with vT this set with the knowledge that it would be a peaceful netting home for me, i have no association with vT other than anton told me it would be nice and safe there.

Yet here we are, LoR declares and hits vT a peaceful netting nation, who were quite clearly not geared for war nor had any intention to... you say its even but you knew all along vT would be a walk over, most of us have 0 jets. You can say we should have been prepared but lets be honest, we had made no enemies, its just you guys felt like picking on us.

Finally, out of the 3 so far that have died, I'm one of them, how does that work? Congrats u picked the perfect time to hit, when I'm installing the new family PC so there was no possible way of me being online.

If they didn't want a challenge they could have at least killed some farmers

Well its good to see Optimus Prime's most loyal soldier was part of the first kill, .
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecondComing View Post

Yeah... I expected a peaceful netting set as well ... ty for that LoR.
    After warring three sets in a row, I would've like peace for at least one set. Not any more. I want blood now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    YAY!!!! lest cout the kills after the FS and compare it to all the people who are sleeping and not even online to possibly get a kill.....
    [...]
    w/e tho i came to war so thats what im gonna do
    Yay, Joey's going to war ! Meesa likey likey -- I suck at talking Dungan
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Well its good to see Optimus Prime's most loyal soldier was part of the first kill, .
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

what! i never die first

you should have killed nosejam first then me. declare on him.

*would it be too much to presume that LOR wanted to kill PAIN, and just declared on VT to spice it up and quell GB complaints?*

its safe to assume that, but i dont know if LOR was our target.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    *would it be too much to presume that LOR wanted to kill PAIN, and just declared on VT to spice it up and quell GB complaints?*
    or it's just payback from 3 sets ago when WLF kicked LOR's butt. Seeing most members of WLF are now in PaIn or in vT.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

What I love most about this is the fact Ali broke his word to me, yet again. I should have known not to trust him after he's lied to me almost every set.

Also, I would like to point out Ali was planning on warring GRIM until he found out all they wanted to do was net. Then he declares on vT, a pure netting nation. This I really don't understand.

But oh well, should have expected thsi from the scum of LoR. After they all cried about how they are going to change they do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    2 nations vs 1 and numbers are fairly even 4 of our states haven't even played one turn.

So odds on your guys side. PAIN is a prepped war nation.
    Yea, numbers are about even. Both vT and Pain also have members who are completely inactive so you can't really use that. And yes, probably, half of PaIn was about ready to war, none of which had almost any turns at all, and those that were ready for war were already killed. So basically you are warring netting states equal to the amount you have while you have FS. I still don't understand.

-------

EDIT: And I would like to point out that Ali said he couldn't be on last night to talk to me about who they are going to war bc of a religious thing. HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Cemetary; 01-07-2009 at 10:13.
    Dak at heart