Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs. PAIN + VT

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    what! i never die first

you should have killed nosejam first then me. declare on him.
    , ignore him, good work LoR

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecondComing View Post
    Lol LoR you make me laugh, i played with vT this set with the knowledge that it would be a peaceful netting home for me, i have no association with vT other than anton told me it would be nice and safe there.

Yet here we are, LoR declares and hits vT a peaceful netting nation, who were quite clearly not geared for war nor had any intention to... you say its even but you knew all along vT would be a walk over, most of us have 0 jets. You can say we should have been prepared but lets be honest, we had made no enemies, its just you guys felt like picking on us.

Finally, out of the 3 so far that have died, I'm one of them, how does that work? Congrats u picked the perfect time to hit, when I'm installing the new family PC so there was no possible way of me being online.

Thanks for ruining my set LoR.
    well vT were surposed to be a netting nation last time they were around and that didnt end up being the case. they got involved in a war that WLF were in....would make sence if you were going to hit a nation full of ex-WLF states to also hit the nation likely to join in.

this is a even war....wether vT are ready for it or not, thats ur fault. not having jets or SAMs at this point is risky buissness that didnt pay off for you guys.

@ali - was i talking to a brick wall last night? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    well vT were surposed to be a netting nation last time they were around and that didnt end up being the case. they got involved in a war that WLF were in....would make sence if you were going to hit a nation full of ex-WLF states to also hit the nation likely to join in.

this is a even war....wether vT are ready for it or not, thats ur fault. not having jets or SAMs at this point is risky buissness that didnt pay off for you guys.

so every state should be prepared for war at this point?

1/4/2009 12:32:37 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} hey btw when is PAIN
    1/4/2009 12:32:39 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} aiming to start
    1/4/2009 12:32:40 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} its war
    1/4/2009 12:32:42 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} reign
    1/4/2009 12:32:42 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} heh
    1/4/2009 12:33:04 AM CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- like a week?

I should've realized when he asked me this he wanted to war us before we were prepared..
    Last edited by Cemetary; 01-07-2009 at 10:25.
    Dak at heart

Missionary Guest

not saying be ready. but not have ANY jets or SAMs is just stupid .

eh even if they had some jets it wouldn't have mattered at all
    Dak at heart

Missionary Guest

so there "we wernt prepared/we were netting" excuse doesnt matter either

Nice how am i still alive...

Well we were going to be supporting AGM's we were planning on doing the upgrades in the next few days, we just were not going to support no jets.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Even war? dont get me started. Now vT's first set is very diff than this set because we had 5 members not 13 our involvement that set made the war even since we didnt have much members and also the fact that there was only me and Prez who did anything in the FS . So the fact that i made it known that we were going to net and not support jets was very clear to everyone that we were not going to war what so ever. But i am not the complaining type, good strike and I got online just in time Now I am pretty sure this is payback after what happened 3 sets ago like Dennis said earlier.
    Last edited by FeaRLezZoN3; 01-07-2009 at 12:01.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

And i'm a casualty of this war! I may be in SLOB but apparently people thought I was in PAIN so at 230 AM I was awoken by a text and phone call about LoR declaring on us. I get to my comp to see SLOB is fine and I'm now wide awake, having to be up at 630 for work...grrrr
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things.
    The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.