Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs. PAIN + VT

Default I have a question?

Why is it that when we war a warring nation, that they complain about us warring them, and start cursing me out and my religion?

I go to offer good will and good luck to a nation THAT ITSELF DEDICATED WAR.

Is it only justifiable for a nation to only serve it up to others and not take a serving itself? LoR has in past been warred, massacred, but never have we disrespected any player in the terms of war. It is mind boggling to me how these acts of disrespect go about.

The shock factor is one thing, but every player in this game knows that their is a shock to war, but us FORMALLY SAYING NO TREATIES and NAPS, and stating we are warring and the other nation saying they are warring.

To be honest I respect VT much more than PAIN, even Mahdi came cooly and calmly to me, asking for a reason. They to be honest have a more of a reason to be mad with us then PAIN.

Its just pathetic that i have to stand by having my own religion cursed out for when i go and wish good will towards others. (BTW im not saying this to you hoe)

Very sad.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    And I would like to point out that Ali said he couldn't be on last night to talk to me about who they are going to war bc of a religious thing. HAHAHAHA
    Umm.... He really did have a religious thing just prior to the strike. He got on about 20 mins to strike.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

People love a bad guy, they love having someone to hate, LoR are that nation, you should be quite used to it by now. But not sure how a warring nation can feel bad about being warred, tbh I don't like the idea of deciding that 100% certain you're going to war, in the same way I don't like people saying they plan to net 100% peacefully. Imo nations should just play out with a set strat then see what comes up. For people who want a war, wait for a reason, I remember with Devil he knew his nation wanted to war so he let them do things like triples and quads as he knew it would get people wound up for war. Predisposition to war is one thing but going into a set knowing you are going to war is not good.

I'm happy with LoR, our retal was dealt with very nicely

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    People love a bad guy, they love having someone to hate, LoR are that nation, you should be quite used to it by now. But not sure how a warring nation can feel bad about being warred, tbh I don't like the idea of deciding that 100% certain you're going to war, in the same way I don't like people saying they plan to net 100% peacefully. Imo nations should just play out with a set strat then see what comes up. For people who want a war, wait for a reason, I remember with Devil he knew his nation wanted to war so he let them do things like triples and quads as he knew it would get people wound up for war. Predisposition to war is one thing but going into a set knowing you are going to war is not good.

I'm happy with LoR, our retal was dealt with very nicely
    Ahh the hate factor is fine with me, what i don't understand is how PAIN could me pissed off on us more than VT, and that my religion which has no affiliation to this game, or anything be cursed out?
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Seriously, stop whining and quitting. If you hate Lor so much do something about it. All you non lor people are the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen in a game. Oh lor did this, and lor slept with my mom, and lor got my sister pregnant. It just seems to me, as an obvious outsider, that lor is a great nation and all the other nations kind of suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    its safe to assume that, but i dont know if LOR was our target.
    im pretty sure the list went like this

1.***********************
    2.***********************
    3.***********************
    4************************
    5.LoR

yeah LoR u were deffinitly up there as a target.....?
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Unfortunately war usually finds the nation I am in... I think I have only ever had 3 peaceful netting sets with last set as one of them and I have been here for 4 years almost. But as stated previously I will not be taking place in this war. If need be I will leave so that vT may have no dead weight
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Why is it that when we war a warring nation, that they complain about us warring them, and start cursing me out and my religion?

I go to offer good will and good luck to a nation THAT ITSELF DEDICATED WAR.

Is it only justifiable for a nation to only serve it up to others and not take a serving itself? LoR has in past been warred, massacred, but never have we disrespected any player in the terms of war. It is mind boggling to me how these acts of disrespect go about.

The shock factor is one thing, but every player in this game knows that their is a shock to war, but us FORMALLY SAYING NO TREATIES and NAPS, and stating we are warring and the other nation saying they are warring.

To be honest I respect VT much more than PAIN, even Mahdi came cooly and calmly to me, asking for a reason. They to be honest have a more of a reason to be mad with us then PAIN.

Its just pathetic that i have to stand by having my own religion cursed out for when i go and wish good will towards others. (BTW im not saying this to you hoe)

Very sad.
    i said allah one time but i did curse YOU yourself out for backstabbing me once again

the rest of lor is fine since you are just doing what your leader says (kind of like the nazis) but it doesn't dissuade me from knowing and believing Ali is a huge tool
    Last edited by Cemetary; 01-07-2009 at 16:05.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i said allah one time but i did curse YOU yourself out for backstabbing me once again

the rest of lor is fine since you are just doing what your leader says (kind of like the nazis) but it doesn't dissuade me from knowing and believing Ali is a huge tool
    you cursed out my god if that not infringing on my religion then i don't know what is.

Also AGAIN YOUR A WARRING NATION TOO, One warring nation warred another THERE CAN"T BE COMPLAINING.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

i agree no complaining. all we need to do is get back up and return the favour