Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LOR vs. PAIN + VT

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Why is it that when we war a warring nation, that they complain about us warring them, and start cursing me out and my religion?

I go to offer good will and good luck to a nation THAT ITSELF DEDICATED WAR.

Is it only justifiable for a nation to only serve it up to others and not take a serving itself? LoR has in past been warred, massacred, but never have we disrespected any player in the terms of war. It is mind boggling to me how these acts of disrespect go about.

The shock factor is one thing, but every player in this game knows that their is a shock to war, but us FORMALLY SAYING NO TREATIES and NAPS, and stating we are warring and the other nation saying they are warring.

To be honest I respect VT much more than PAIN, even Mahdi came cooly and calmly to me, asking for a reason. They to be honest have a more of a reason to be mad with us then PAIN.

Its just pathetic that i have to stand by having my own religion cursed out for when i go and wish good will towards others. (BTW im not saying this to you hoe)

Very sad.
    Well idk who this is directed to but i know it snot me.. i havent whinned aobut this war... but wat does get me is how LOR says it wants to change and so on and so on.... but hte moment they get 29members they declared on two ten men nations.. fine its a war lets have fun.. but dont say its even... and do say u have changed... and really dotn think for one second this is over...

I also want to point this out to the public.. and to Grim.... Grim is it true u ahve a pact with LOR that if anyone jumps to our aid... u will war them.... now this is funny coz u guys swear up and donw u wanna net... and all the cryign u guys did..(max..bled...maybe others) about WLF only using numbers and blah blah balh... now u guys are willing to war next to LOR since they ahve 29 members.... Now also if this is just heresay so be it... but only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    you cursed out my god if that not infringing on my religion then i don't know what is.

Also AGAIN YOUR A WARRING NATION TOO, One warring nation warred another THERE CAN"T BE COMPLAINING.
    one is the size of Texas the other is the size of Hawaii..... How can there be any complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Well idk who this is directed to but i know it snot me.. i havent whinned aobut this war... but wat does get me is how LOR says it wants to change and so on and so on.... but hte moment they get 29members they declared on two ten men nations.. fine its a war lets have fun.. but dont say its even... and do say u have changed... and really dotn think for one second this is over...

I also want to point this out to the public.. and to Grim.... Grim is it true u ahve a pact with LOR that if anyone jumps to our aid... u will war them.... now this is funny coz u guys swear up and donw u wanna net... and all the cryign u guys did..(max..bled...maybe others) about WLF only using numbers and blah blah balh... now u guys are willing to war next to LOR since they ahve 29 members.... Now also if this is just heresay so be it... but only time will tell

whats sad is lor wanted to war grim this entire set so if thats true i find it incredibly hilarious since the only reason they didnt is bc i told Lor grim only wanted to net
    Dak at heart

you know when you type "omg" and reduce my beautiful "GOD" to just a "g", you are commiting quite the attrocity towards me.....GET OVER IT!, imo.

@PAIN and VT what are they supposed to do, send you an invitation? reduce their member count to war you? Its not even, but its not a massicer either imo its close enough not to be a gb. Call in an ally if you think you are outnumbered.

@ NW community
    1. I tried to tell you from the very first days of the set. Not to let them get off the ground if you didnt want trouble. What did you do? Waited to defend instead of making the move to strike. Tisk Tisk. Wouldnt let poor Will have his Euro, but LOR the nation that has crapped in the faces of many is okey dokey, and look what happens. Crap in the face again?

2. If you dont like LOR then organize a position against them with multiple nation and end their rein.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    you know when you type "omg" and reduce my beautiful "GOD" to just a "g", you are commiting quite the attrocity towards me.....GET OVER IT!, imo.
    I have to take issue with this, omg means oh my god, my own personal god, where have I said it's your "GOD"?

Also I'm not actually trying to disagree with everything you're posting today , though it may seem that way from this and the gaming thread .

Well, I'll admit that VT got screwed, but PAIN (IE WLF) is hardly an innocent nation that is being unjustly hit. I know I'm biased but how many here can deny that they have not screwed other's sets in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    I have to take issue with this, omg means oh my god, my own personal god, where have I said it's your "GOD"?

Also I'm not actually trying to disagree with everything you're posting today , though it may seem that way from this and the gaming thread .
    All Gods spelled with a G, an O, and a D are my gods. Im not opposed to sharing him/them/it, but just to clarify everthing is mine and not yours

Ala is not a God, he is an Ala

I find this very offensive to the Spanish speaking population who, I believe, call him Dios. This does not have a G in it. I could spell it Gdios, but that wouldn't be the correct spelling. Stop offending the muslims, and stop being so racist. Seriously, there's funny racist and downright offensive racist, and mocking someone's choice of beliefs is offensive racist. There's also really no such thing as funny racist, I just choose to believe there is because Goalldiahd told me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Well, I'll admit that VT got screwed, but PAIN (IE WLF) is hardly an innocent nation that is being unjustly hit. I know I'm biased but how many here can deny that they have not screwed other's sets in the past?
    PaIn is not IE WLF..... theres a handfull of us that are from WLF in Pain.. hteres WLF in everynation now... not just one tag....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    PaIn is not IE WLF..... theres a handfull of us that are from WLF in Pain.. hteres WLF in everynation now... not just one tag....
    Core of Pain is WLF from what I've seen, You, Cem, one or two others.