Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Israels war on Hamas

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    wow, i never thought i'd say this but...i agree with will.
    careful fangz, the naziness might rub off on you

I've never understood why the UN decided to make a Jewish state. All of this **** started when the UN abused its power. More than the Jews call Jerusalem home, why shouldn't they be able to live there too?

It just doesn't work. Isreal is surrounded by Muslims on all sides. Of course there is going to be conflict. One side will fire rockets. The other side will bomb them in retaliation. More rockets will be fired in retaliation of the bombs, it won't end.

If only the US wasn't so ****ed pro-Isreal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

agreed
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Actually, I have a great idiea to solve the situation. We'll hold a fantasy draft, kind of like a hockey draft.

Countries which are usually pro-Isreal will draft Isreali families and they will immigrate to these countries. It will be snake, so something like 1-30, then 30-1 again. Families will list their occupations so the poorer GDP countries will be able to draft the more skilled families. This draft will continue until only the homeless, drug dealers, criminals, and hobos are left. Since no one will want them, we'll ship them to Australia.

Now the Palestinians will have their homeland back, the Muslims are happy, and all of us will be poorer! I should be appointed to the UN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I've never understood why the UN decided to make a Jewish state. All of this **** started when the UN abused its power. More than the Jews call Jerusalem home, why shouldn't they be able to live there too?

It just doesn't work. Isreal is surrounded by Muslims on all sides. Of course there is going to be conflict. One side will fire rockets. The other side will bomb them in retaliation. More rockets will be fired in retaliation of the bombs, it won't end.

If only the US wasn't so ****ed pro-Isreal...
    The real roots of this go back to the first world war and something called the Balfour Declaration and the Sykes-Picot agreement. The Balfour Declaration was a statement by a British Minister, Arthur Balfour, that after the war ended a jewish homeland would be created in what was then Palestine, under turkish control. After the Ottoman Empire was carved up, Britain and France took control of the former turkish colonies (Palestine going to Britain) who then began to allow large scale Jewish Immigration. After a number of problems with arab revolts, we then get WW2 and the crippling of British power. After WW2, Britain fought jewish terrorist groups (Irgun, Stern gang) for control of Palestine. Since it was in serious financial trouble, it was decided that it simply wasn't worth the trouble dealing with the jewish terrorists and the British pulled out, giving control to the UN. After Partition, we then get the so called "War of Independence" where "little Israel" fights off the Arab hordes. The reality was that the sides were far more evenly matched even then, and Israel took control of way more than it was supposed to have.

Cue 60 years of instability in the region.

The arabs should`ve just sat back and enjoyed the new view. Now they made even more of a mess for themselves. way to go!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization by Canada, the European Union,Israel, Japan, and the United States, and is banned in Jordan. Australia and the United Kingdom list only the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The United States and the European Union have both implemented restrictive measures against Hamas on an international level.

Guess who funds HAMAS? It's Israel's friendliest zionist-hating arab republic neighbor, Iran. If another county was funding a political party and an insurgency in your country i would want to kill them but since attacking Iran directly could prompt a nuclear exchange or ignite the middle east against Israel, so Israel is forced to fight proxy wars in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, and the recent war with Hezbollah in Lebanon.

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

The Gaza strip is no longer part of Israel, so even if Iran is funding Hamas it isn't an insurgency.

Good point, but the fact is a government controlled by a terrorist organization is attacking Israel on a regular basis from the Gaza strip and they immediately attacked Israel after the cease fire was over and started this whole conflict, if they were truly representing the people they would have tried to talk with Israel not bombard them.

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Good point, but the fact is a government controlled by a terrorist organization is attacking Israel on a regular basis from the Gaza strip and they immediately attacked Israel after the cease fire was over and started this whole conflict, if they were truly representing the people they would have tried to talk with Israel not bombard them.
    Perhaps if everyone stopped calling them terrorists they'd be more willing to negotiate? That and Israel has been blockading the Gaza strip for months.