Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Israels war on Hamas

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    RAUL LOL u had me rollign readign those post.... i was thinking hte same exact thing Anton was... hahaha thats so great
    been trying?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

that one is over my head max

From what i heard, Maybe there's going to be a Genocide, It's pretty obvious they are close to each other and they built walls to keep em out, They can't get food water or anything. The "Jews" think of them as rats with disease keeping them out, As if it was relating to Hitlers problems. I mean a Palestinian 3 Month old baby killed while his mother was sleeping next to him, Families home being demolished. Jews think they are free just because Hitlers gone, That doesn't mean there isn't justice. **** Jews, I don't know if they know what they're doing is right but i smell Genocide. It's just the beginning but when it happens the Internal Court of Justice will have enough evidence less than 1-2 Months. I know that Palestinians have done bad things to Israel like bombings at clubs and populated places, but right now Palestinians aren't doing anything but saving other peoples lives, The way that the Jews did it was more devastating. Bombs will probably come constantly but innocent lives are taken, They think that all Palestinians are ****ing load of **** due to their Homeland Security issues but bombing civillians places too?
    So actually they think that bombing there will just eliminate more terrorist.
    Honestly, I'm siding with the Palestinians, Trap like rats less food or water to grab.
    Hitler -----> Jews
    Jews -----> Palestinians
    Heil Bunnies.

well the jews should know the arabs will respond with blood aswell when there turns comes.

Idk, Don't they have to follow the Ten Commandments since they're jews?
    Heil Bunnies.