Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farmer will never be a vialble strat to compete for top spot

Undercutters aren't always good for stockers. The one time I decided to stock food a few rounds back, the food was undercut until the very end.

that's why u kill the undercutters.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    Undercutters aren't always good for stockers. The one time I decided to stock food a few rounds back, the food was undercut until the very end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention
    i dont get what you mean by not being able to compete for top10 spots...unless there is massive warring and there are no massive states at end of set who eat loads of food then yes its hard to get top spot with farmer...or if theres a too high % of them (above 20% imo?) ...but that goes for every strat. if your a casher and theres like 60% cashers that set you will do bad...etc etc.
    probably too high % of farmers. you win some you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Wow, somebody finally agrees with me!

I tried telling GRIM this, but they are so far up their own asses that they wouldn't listen. So I deleted and left, plain and simple!

You are exactly right, and I agree completely Dogma!
    Are you stupid? GRIM isn't the only ****ed nation farming. Even if we all put food on at 100 it won't go up until a certain other nation follows suit (not SLOB), which is why we tried to move it up gradually. Obviously you haven't farmed before, the markets usually suck even more than this set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what bit of:

"selling your food @ 100$ from day 1" is bad? if you like to pay high tax on your stock go ahead. its little things like this that determine where you finish at the end of set. personally id rather sell my food at 0-15% tax at end of set. theres no rush to sell early. how hard is it to understand?
    Why choose $70 then.

Don't you realise. Everybody pays the same tax rate, whether thats for $70 or $100. So why sell at $70. YOU JUST LOSE MONEY!

If your stocking you wouldn't put your huge amounts of food on the market at the start. So don't bring the tax crap into it, it's obvious that you are wrong! The people selling now only want to have enough cash to upgrade and use some turns, THEY ARE NOT SELLING FULL STOCK, SO IT DOES NOT MATTER. So why doesn't everybody sell at $100. It doesn't help stockers. It helps people who want to make **** all money and don't plan on finishing in the top 10, it doesn't help anybody else.

It's common logic. I study economics. I do know what I am talking about!

Don't sell at the minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Are you stupid? GRIM isn't the only ****ed nation farming. Even if we all put food on at 100 it won't go up until a certain other nation follows suit (not SLOB), which is why we tried to move it up gradually. Obviously you haven't farmed before, the markets usually suck even more than this set.
    Obviously not. And obviously farming is **** when crap players can't work out how to farm!

I hate to tell you, but a certain member of GRIM has been undercutting. And even then GRIM has not been selling at $100. So learn to play, thank you!

Obviously not. And obviously farming is **** when crap players can't work out how to farm!

I hate to tell you, but a certain member of GRIM has been undercutting. And even then GRIM has not been selling at $100. So learn to play, thank you!
    Please kindly tell me which GRIM nation is undercutting? Most of us are selling at 100, or high 80's. I've only sold twice this set, and i'm actually out of cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Wow, somebody finally agrees with me!

I tried telling GRIM this, but they are so far up their own asses that they wouldn't listen. So I deleted and left, plain and simple!

You are exactly right, and I agree completely Dogma!
    I have no idea why LD accepted you! After the last stunts you pulled, you should be out of GRIM for good.

You`re no nationmate, you`re just a selfish ****! Go make your 1 man tag and **** of, loser
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Why choose $70 then.

Don't you realise. Everybody pays the same tax rate, whether thats for $70 or $100. So why sell at $70. YOU JUST LOSE MONEY!

If your stocking you wouldn't put your huge amounts of food on the market at the start. So don't bring the tax crap into it, it's obvious that you are wrong! The people selling now only want to have enough cash to upgrade and use some turns, THEY ARE NOT SELLING FULL STOCK, SO IT DOES NOT MATTER. So why doesn't everybody sell at $100. It doesn't help stockers. It helps people who want to make **** all money and don't plan on finishing in the top 10, it doesn't help anybody else.

It's common logic. I study economics. I do know what I am talking about!

Don't sell at the minimum!
    I don`t study economics, I don`t study at all, and yet I seem to understand more then you!

Ok, we tell people to sell at 100. GRIM sells at 100. So what can we do if another nation decides to undercut? if more then 1 nation is running farmer there will ALWAYS be undercutters.

Someone always wants to sell faster, esp if its netting farmer.

Guess my high school education beats yours
    i`m so great, i know, no need to worship me!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I don`t study economics, I don`t study at all, and yet I seem to understand more then you!

Ok, we tell people to sell at 100. GRIM sells at 100. So what can we do if another nation decides to undercut? if more then 1 nation is running farmer there will ALWAYS be undercutters.

Someone always wants to sell faster, esp if its netting farmer.

Guess my high school education beats yours
    i`m so great, i know, no need to worship me!
    You don't study economics. But you sure didn't study how to read properly at school either. Where ON ****ING EARTH did I mention GRIM. I said 'everybody' in that post. Which last time I checked, was more than GRIM. You need to learn to read before you embarrass yourself next time you illiterate, degenerate fool.

So no, your high school education, or lack of, does not come close to matching my far superior common logic and understanding.