Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farmer will never be a vialble strat to compete for top spot

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I have no idea why LD accepted you! After the last stunts you pulled, you should be out of GRIM for good.

You`re no nationmate, you`re just a selfish ****! Go make your 1 man tag and **** of, loser
    Happy to be gone!

GRIM, apart from a few select members, is full of clueless idiots. You run around saying "OH WE ARE JUST NETTING PEACEFULLY" every ****ing set, then have the biggest cry when somebody wars you. READ THE TITLE OF THE ****ING GAME, IT CLEARLY SAYS NATION WARS, not NATIONS PLAYING PEACEFULLY TOGETHER IN THE LAND OF PRISTINE HARMONY, WHERE CLUELESS IDIOTS CAN PRETEND IN THEIR NAIVE MINDS THAT EVERYONE LIKES THEM AND NOBODY WOULD DARE DO OTHERWISE, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST. Or perhaps that's your version of the game?

Selfish? Just because I can play the game, and half of your nation can't, does not make me selfish. I can play with skilled players, not half bred idiots who lack common knowledge nor reasoning skills. If people had of listened to me GRIM would not of been failing like it is now. I can understand if NEW players do not know what to do, but so called 'experienced' players such as yourself should know how to farm, no excuses.

You fail, time and time again. Give up on the game, because your going nowhere fast.

Nick most of your ideas were ludracris and based on your own ego.

I think from now on your name will be Nickoooo the Sickoo
    Last edited by Vortex; 01-08-2009 at 10:24.

Quote Originally Posted by nNiIcCkKoO View Post
    Why choose $70 then.

Don't you realise. Everybody pays the same tax rate, whether thats for $70 or $100. So why sell at $70. YOU JUST LOSE MONEY!

It's common logic. I study economics. I do know what I am talking about!
    Don't sell at the minimum!
    Then why would you loose $7 with a tax rate of 10% on $70
    and $10 on $100 ?? I dont study economics but thats logic to me!

Happy to be gone!

GRIM, apart from a few select members, is full of clueless idiots. You run around saying "OH WE ARE JUST NETTING PEACEFULLY" every ****ing set, then have the biggest cry when somebody wars you. READ THE TITLE OF THE ****ING GAME, IT CLEARLY SAYS NATION WARS, not NATIONS PLAYING PEACEFULLY TOGETHER IN THE LAND OF PRISTINE HARMONY, WHERE CLUELESS IDIOTS CAN PRETEND IN THEIR NAIVE MINDS THAT EVERYONE LIKES THEM AND NOBODY WOULD DARE DO OTHERWISE, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST. Or perhaps that's your version of the game?
    I dont know if you have read any of the other posts about GRIM and its peacefull netting sets.
    Ill refresh your memory for you since apparently you didnt.
    The core group of GRIM has not netted peacefully yet. We havent had the chance to with the exception of last set because we finally declared war on someone that said they were going to war us.Had we not declared on them would we have been able to finish the set in peace history says no why you ask let me tell you.

1st set of GRIM's actual existance 2 members suicided on.
    2cnd set of GRIM's existance suicided on again.
    3rd set of GRIM's existance warred upon.
    4th set of GRIM's existance we warred someone because we got sick of being someone else's **** punching bag.
    We never said we were the best we are just trying to get 1 set in where we are not someones punching bag or crash test dummies for their suicide tactics.

Selfish? Just because I can play the game, and half of your nation can't, does not make me selfish. I can play with skilled players, not half bred idiots who lack common knowledge nor reasoning skills. If people had of listened to me GRIM would not of been failing like it is now. I can understand if NEW players do not know what to do, but so called 'experienced' players such as yourself should know how to farm, no excuses. You fail, time and time again. Give up on the game, because your going nowhere fast.

Failing how? All but 2 farmers in the nation are new to farming or new to the game period. One of the other 2 isnt all that active. The one experienced active player farming is doin just fine.

19,990 posts to go
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I know how to farm

I dont and I have been playing since June.
    However I did try teching for the first time as a start up and I do like the money rolling in from that.

19,989 posts to go
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

You don't study economics. But you sure didn't study how to read properly at school either. Where ON ****ING EARTH did I mention GRIM. I said 'everybody' in that post. Which last time I checked, was more than GRIM. You need to learn to read before you embarrass yourself next time you illiterate, degenerate fool.

So no, your high school education, or lack of, does not come close to matching my far superior common logic and understanding.
    I don`t study economics, I don`t study at all, and yet I seem to understand more then you!

Ok, we tell people to sell at 100. GRIM sells at 100. So what can we do if another nation decides to undercut? if more then 1 nation is running farmer there will ALWAYS be undercutters.
    Someone always wants to sell faster, esp if its netting farmer.

Guess my high school education beats yours
    i`m so great, i know, no need to worship me!
    Reading Issue:
    Not so good at reading are we?

Common sense issue:
    You were talking about how you deleted your state becouse people is GRIM were so undercutting you

Conclusion:
    You`re the degenerate.

Advice:
    Don`t start an argument here, you lack the basic skill for it. Ask Anton for tips
    Last edited by Max Logan; 01-08-2009 at 14:22.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    I dont and I have been playing since June.
    However I did try teching for the first time as a start up and I do like the money rolling in from that.

19,989 posts to go
    the 'post to go' is really getting annoying
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I dont think its the posts to go part... more the part which is getting annoying as it is seen way too much

@ nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooonnnnnnnn nnnooooooooooo
    I think i spelled that right. Yes you do lack the skill to hold an arguement among us more educated peoples that do not need 15 letters to spell a 5 letter word. Ask Anton for tips
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

the 'post to go' is really getting annoying
    Today Donation
    Given ::LD::GrimReapr stop spamming 10,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me