Thread: Farmer will never be a vialble strat to compete for top spot

Now he`ll post and see if you will give more
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Reading Issue:
    Not so good at reading are we?

Common sense issue:
    You were talking about how you deleted your state becouse people is GRIM were so undercutting you

Conclusion:
    You`re the degenerate.

Advice:
    Don`t start an argument here, you lack the basic skill for it. Ask Anton for tips
    Yet again, you missed the point. Infact your so ****ed in the head that you missed the entire argument. Perhaps you will re-read posts in the future. Your 'common sense issue' fails to grab the point. It seems that you couldn't come up with a proper response, so instead you changed the subject. Well done!

I won't even bother to further fuel your incoherent ramblings.

It seems there are to many people on this forum whom think they are better than what they actually are, you being one of them.

I've had enough of this topic, talk amongst yourselves yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Then why would you loose $7 with a tax rate of 10% on $70
    and $10 on $100 ?? I dont study economics but thats logic to me!
    Well then. Do I really need to point it out to you?

100 food for sale at $70. Therefore: 70 x 100 = $700. With tax of 10% that means a net profit of $630.

100 food for sale at $100. Therefore: 100 x 100 = $1000. With a tax rate of 10% that means a net profit of $900.

So $900 opposed to $630.

You lose money by selling at $70. Get the point? Yes, granted you do pay more tax, but you still make more money. No matter what price you sell at you still pay the tax rate, so why not sell at the highest possible price?

Get it now?

plus ur nation gets more tax meaning u can lower the tax rate sooner
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I dont think its the posts to go part... more the part which is getting annoying as it is seen way too much

@ nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooonnnnnnnn nnnooooooooooo
    I think i spelled that right. Yes you do lack the skill to hold an arguement among us more educated peoples that do not need 15 letters to spell a 5 letter word. Ask Anton for tips
    Let me point a few things out.

Firstly, if you were really all that educated you wouldn't of used 'nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooonnnnnnn nnnnooooooooooo'. Secondly, it's 'argument' not 'arguement'. Thirdly, 'people' not 'peoples'. Oh and there are so many more errors, both grammatical and logical that you have made. So please, go back to your hole.

no one has 10% tax at the start though. everyone has a high starting tax of 20%+ or something. thats why having undercutters = your food wont sell till later when the tax is dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    no one has 10% tax at the start though. everyone has a high starting tax of 20%+ or something. thats why having undercutters = your food wont sell till later when the tax is dropped.
    ****, even you miss the point.

I've explained this to you so many times on MSN.

You need to sell smaller amounts at the start to use turns and upgrade. So why not sell those at $100 to make the largest profit possible? Then, by the time that has finished you put your big amounts up for sale. By then the taxes have dropped?

Therefore the undercutters do not help, as they force such people to sell smaller amounts at $70 to make a sale. If everybody did theirs at $100, then profits would be at maximum, and farmers would have a chance of finishing in the top5, instead of in **** positions, as has occured of late.

Why do you need to put all your food on there straight away. At the start all you need to do is sell what you need for upgrades and upkeep, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    plus ur nation gets more tax meaning u can lower the tax rate sooner
    Somebody understands!

Except that food on the market is food that isn't being destroyed in grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Except that food on the market is food that isn't being destroyed in grabs.
    Obviously.

But you need to weigh up the benefits, versus the costs.

In the long run you are at a benefit to sell stock at a higher cost, and put up with the disadvantage of losing food in grabs. And if you are a stocker, grabs shouldn't be that much of a problem. Unless your playing land fat, in which case your an idiot.