Coming soon!!!!

Nation-Wars banking system will have income taxes. I am almost done with this. I have 2 choices, the easy way would be a flat tax where everyone pays the same. Or the hard way where it will work off how much money you have. So the rich would pay more while the poor pay less. When this is complete i will give you full details on how it will work and when this program will be ran.

All members will have the money pulled from there checking accounts and this money will be deposited into the central bank (which is in neg #'s btw)

Also, i always believed vbookie winning were taxed... I was wrong. That money is won free and clear. This will soon change. I will be working on that code and adding in a new tax that will deduct some money from it. It will be a % of the winnings, like it is in the arcade.

Arcade prices will be going up. Back when most ppl only had thousands of dollars, the low prices was good. But now that everyone has MILIIONS, the prices need to drastically go up.

Also, shortly we will have a commerce program where members will be able to create stores and sell things out of them. Members will use credits to purchase these goods. I have a lot more work on this before it is out, but i am just giving you a heads up on what will be happening soon.. Oh and of course, taxes will be collected from the profit of goods

For the 1st time ever our currency system is running in the red. No the game or forums won't crash as basically the credit system is a fictional program. .. The last stimulus package cost us about 13B and put us in the red by about 11 Billion... I also plan on adding the deficit numbers with the rest of the currancy overview information.

ok.. thats all!