Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **vT Declares Peace on LoR**- What's next with vT?

Its needed alot of courage and determination to make this move

Good luck with vT =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Very good post, and good luck to you
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Thanks everyone
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I made a statement previous to this set and I stuck to it. I honored my word that I would not join in any war. I made it known previous to the start of this set that no war attack would be made from my state, unless done as a retal. If I died I died and restarted. Need I direct you once again to my Statement of Intent. Do I feel guilty about doing it? Hell yes I do but like I always have I intend on honoring MY word.

With Regards,
    Mahdi

Dont you think YOUR WORD is kind of selfish? when you join a nation its not about you anymore its about being part of a team and do what is needed, your responsibility as a member is to help the nation out whether is defend us in war or help us net. I was part of TNG for the first half of last set and I didnt really agree with the leaders against the war with Prey, but I joined the nation noyone forced me to, so I stuck it out and helped war, i did what a member should do. What you did is not acceptable in my eyes, how can you just sit there with full turns and decided to just stock and cash for your own gain while pain and vt are being slaughtered?
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

especially considering that most Pain and vT members are your close friends. im sure Vice Lord wouldn't have minded if you refused to participate in an unwarranted offensive war, but when your home tag is struck? come on Mahdi...

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    especially considering that most Pain and vT members are your close friends. im sure Vice Lord wouldn't have minded if you refused to participate in an unwarranted offensive war, but when your home tag is struck? come on Mahdi...

agree, he was in wlf last set if iam correct? which angers me even more.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

personally i dont agree with the peace.. adne even more with Mahdi move... u joined a netting nation that gto warred.. u should defend the tag.. not doing so is selfish

Since I have been with this community I have warred at the drop of a hat when I was active. hell when LoR was hitting USA and Doom, I was leaving EoS to join in the war and then anton was like no we are marching to war that was the only reason I stayed in EoS that set. What I did was probably wrong and at first I felt bad about it but the more people ***** the more I am going to stand by my word. When he sent me a message on msn saying "how can you just sit there and watch us die?" I opened the window and typed easily but instead of hitting enter I just closed the window and let it go. Since I have been here when I say something it is exactly what I do. I made it publicly known what I was gonna do if you don't like it tough ****.
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

give Mahdi a break, he is in his right to make whatever move he wills, just respect others decitions thats all
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

At least your not a thickhead like LoR nubs.
    Heil Bunnies.