Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: vT vs SOUL

Yeah, and what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    yeah well you can't expect me to feel sorry when YOUR NATION DECLARED WAR
    it wasn't like we singled him out for no reason. He was the 2nd highest person in your nation and the only other one that was higher was online so i wasn't going to hit the online guy.

and you want me to feel sorry when i pissed away an easy top 10 finish for this stupid crap?

We didnt want to hit any SOUL members, we only wanted 21. Now the funny thing is that if we would have not killed 21 but instead hit SOUL as a nation, #21 wont be helping you guys war, so whats the point in protecting him? anyways vT has nothing to lose, after what LoR did to us, we have no choice but to go down fighting. I added you to my msn, to discuss peace options. I did not want this to happen.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
    If someone says publicly that they will not war, and you recruit them, then you shouldn't make an issue of it if he leaves when a war breaks out.

Read my second post of this thread.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
    If someone says publicly that they will not war, and you recruit them, then you shouldn't make an issue of it if he leaves when a war breaks out.
    You should've tried reading the beginning of this thread before answering about things you don't know anything about.
    I'll help you: this is the post ViCe was talking about:
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    1. I didnt know about his "word" when I let him in, he never even told me about it when i asked him to help out, he didnt even respond to me when I asked him his reasons, he basically ran away to SOUL without answering questions.

2. The reason why I declared peace to LoR was because I would rather have #21 dead then let my whole nation die, #21 should die like the rest of us.

3. SOUL disrespected vT's policy and my upfront respectful approach to CJ about the situation, you gave us no outs.

4. Pain will NOT get involved, vT can fight their own wars.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Missionary Guest

No Queens is a new player learning the game, I have never even talked to her. No need to kill new players so they quit the game, right?
    then your hatred to tag jumpers is optional making you a hypocrit.

1. I didnt know about his "word" when I let him in, he never even told me about it when i asked him to help out, he didnt even respond to me when I asked him his reasons, he basically ran away to SOUL without answering questions.

2. The reason why I declared peace to LoR was because I would rather have #21 dead then let my whole nation die, #21 should die like the rest of us.

3. SOUL disrespected vT's policy and my upfront respectful approach to CJ about the situation, you gave us no outs.

4. Pain will NOT get involved, vT can fight their own wars.
    1- maybe you should do some back ground before accepting people into your nation YOUR FAULT
    2- your choice, now you have to deal with the consiquences
    3- so in turn you disrespect our policy?
    4- guess not

the way i see it you guys attacked SOUL without permission. wether it was to kill one state or not, you attacked us. that is a declaration against my nation and will be treat as such. i was willing to leave it with killing 16 and 183 but after you spy op dhara (nice waste of turns btw ) it shows you have little desire to sort any sort of peace out. so all those in vT will now be targets. once again vice you have made a rash decision which isnt going to benifit you or your nation

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    then your hatred to tag jumpers is optional making you a hypocrit.

1- maybe you should do some back ground before accepting people into your nation YOUR FAULT
    2- your choice, now you have to deal with the consiquences
    3- so in turn you disrespect our policy?
    4- guess not

the way i see it you guys attacked SOUL without permission. wether it was to kill one state or not, you attacked us. that is a declaration against my nation and will be treat as such. i was willing to leave it with killing 16 and 183 but after you spy op dhara (nice waste of turns btw ) it shows you have little desire to sort any sort of peace out. so all those in vT will now be targets. once again vice you have made a rash decision which isnt going to benifit you or your nation

We have just declared peace. We got #21 and a easy 1 spy kill on #201 (next time tell your members to have atleast 100k spies If you want kill us all, we are done for the set. Like I told Ali, vT will not be regrouping and attacking you guys again, unless you want to continue the slaughter maybe I will have to change my mind.

Next set it will be a fresh start, nothing that went on this set with vT will matter. vT will have a open peace treaty with all nations, we will not be supporting jets, just AGM's. We will give netting one last try.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Missionary Guest

well we started to kill the last guy in the top100 but he came online so we had to stop.

although if vice had spoken to me 5mins earlier we would have declared peace without do the attacks .

its a shame the way it ended up......several of my members have blown top10 finishes now

but we proved our point and at short notice didnt do to badly. nice kill on the no spy guy.....im just glad that you didnt notice i had 0 spies at the same time haha

no hard feelings vice and gl this and the next set.

yeah always a reason why your guys dont finish top10
    i wonder, if this war had gone on all set long, whether mahdi would have helped .
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-15-2009 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea u did but we decided to kill 21 and let it be the end of it, but u guys hit back so by that time u were online so no point in risking all those turns for no kill.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]