Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: vT vs SOUL

doesnt seem like there would be a war.. they kill a state for tag jumping, which i agree with

soul declined them that hit but they did it anyways so they are killing the two states involved, which i also agree with

PaIn has no reason to get involved, i already told missionary this like a week ago when we both knew vT was going to kill 21

vT and PaIn are not allies, we have no allegiance to each others nations except that we have played in the same nations before, LoR attacked both our nations which was the only reason we coordinated before

caesar, your nation has nearly double vT's members and u are already talking crap about them fighting alone?? sad
    Dak at heart

@Vinnie: Mahdi should've had the decency to die like most of us, whilest trying to fight back.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    we told you not to retal mahdi.......i dont believe in punishing someone for sticking to there statments. thats something that isnt doen to often around here. you knew he wasnt going to war when you accepted him into your nation so you have to accept the fact if you got warred he wasnt going to participate. thats ur fault.

the fact you ask CJ for a retal, he says no and then you just attack him neways. thats disrespectful and something im not having.

this would have been avoided if you just left mahdi alone.

btw.....how can you be more pissed of with mahdi than LoR? i guess its because its easier to kill one state than a whole nation right

It's one thing to leave a nation when they're going to war.
    It's a completely different story when someone leaves when the nation gets warred.
    Seeing as LoR had already taken it's toll, why the heck not give him his due?
    Feil
    Currently in vT
    You have killed Land of the Sodomite ****ed
    You have killed Rick Hardslab
    Military Production: 495.907 Infantry
    Your State has conducted a round of drafts and you have gained an extra 495.907 Infantry

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    doesnt seem like there would be a war.. they kill a state for tag jumping, which i agree with

soul declined them that hit but they did it anyways so they are killing the two states involved, which i also agree with

PaIn has no reason to get involved, i already told missionary this like a week ago when we both knew vT was going to kill 21

vT and PaIn are not allies, we have no allegiance to each others nations except that we have played in the same nations before, LoR attacked both our nations which was the only reason we coordinated before

caesar, your nation has nearly double vT's members and u are already talking crap about them fighting alone?? sad
    that was the indication I got from vT leadership and was told through the grapevine that if we hit vT, you'd join the fray.

Missionary Guest

vT are showing double standards. we already had a state leave vT and join SOUL as soon as LoR declared but yet they only want to kill mahdi? the fact you want to kill one and not the other shows the retal is being made on personal feelings not the desire to right a wrong.

Go SOUL.

1st off i hate tag jumpers.

but regarding this issue, if mahdi said he wouldn't participate in a war, you should know he won't, and then you gotta make a decision whether you want that or not, by accepting him your accepting the fact he'll leave if your warred.

hate to take sides against you valor! your still in my book.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    but regarding this issue, if mahdi said he wouldn't participate in a war, you should know he won't, and then you gotta make a decision whether you want that or not, by accepting him your accepting the fact he'll leave if your warred.
    He actually said he would not make war attacks except in case of a retal, his nationmates not case for a retal?

we told you not to retal mahdi.......i dont believe in punishing someone for sticking to there statments. thats something that isnt doen to often around here. you knew he wasnt going to war when you accepted him into your nation so you have to accept the fact if you got warred he wasnt going to participate. thats ur fault.

the fact you ask CJ for a retal, he says no and then you just attack him neways. thats disrespectful and something im not having.

this would have been avoided if you just left mahdi alone.

btw.....how can you be more pissed of with mahdi than LoR? i guess its because its easier to kill one state than a whole nation right

1. I didnt know about his "word" when I let him in, he never even told me about it when i asked him to help out, he didnt even respond to me when I asked him his reasons, he basically ran away to SOUL without answering questions.

2. The reason why I declared peace to LoR was because I would rather have #21 dead then let my whole nation die, #21 should die like the rest of us.

3. SOUL disrespected vT's policy and my upfront respectful approach to CJ about the situation, you gave us no outs.

4. Pain will NOT get involved, vT can fight their own wars.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

vT are showing double standards. we already had a state leave vT and join SOUL as soon as LoR declared but yet they only want to kill mahdi? the fact you want to kill one and not the other shows the retal is being made on personal feelings not the desire to right a wrong.

No Queens is a new player learning the game, I have never even talked to her. No need to kill new players so they quit the game, right?
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]