Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: vT vs SOUL

well i wasn't in the convo with him when he joined so i guess i just don't know for sure.

thats one way to look at it nose, but another way would of meant he would participate in retals for triple attacks, agressive spy ops, ect... but not wanting to be involved in war.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

i'm gunna shut up now
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Your policy or not, we told you not to attack. Now we'll start the countdown until PaIn attacks us. We know you can't/won't fight alone.
    Dont talk about **** u have no idea about....

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    No Queens is a new player learning the game, I have never even talked to her. No need to kill new players so they quit the game, right?
    Queens is a friend of Ben (Lime) from SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Its sad that SOUL and VT are at war over a state that wont spend one turn on warring... guys WAKE UP

i just got 2 questions cuz idc bout the war anyway...if mahdi declared not to make any war attacks or w.e y did he jump ship to SOUL??? shouldnt he have just stayed in the nation and attempt to net in vT??? he said he didnt care if he was killed or not but he would not make any war attacks so in my eyes he should have at least stayed in vT

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    i just got 2 questions cuz idc bout the war anyway...if mahdi declared not to make any war attacks or w.e y did he jump ship to SOUL??? shouldnt he have just stayed in the nation and attempt to net in vT??? he said he didnt care if he was killed or not but he would not make any war attacks so in my eyes he should have at least stayed in vT
    that might be a good question to ask him. i wonder if he will answer it on here

Calvin74 Guest

btw i don't have the authority to do this but i am going to anyways

as it stands now we have killed 1 and you have killed 1 (i only count dhara as mahdi is a special exception here) and as much as i am pissed that you chose to kill dhara since he is in the navy and deployed I assume you didn't know that and will consider us even

if it stays like that then as soon as a vt leader talks to me i will work something out so we can dec peace and leave this crap behind us

there is nothing to gain from either nation
    you guys can't hope to win (no offense but your previous war decimated you guys so i am just being realistic)
    we can win the war but can't gain anything from beating you guys so there is no real incentive for us to keep it up

so anyone that can speak for vt msg me when you see this
    obsidianwow@hotmail.com

well done on killing Ryan, a new player to this game. mother ****ers
    i was helping him build a nice state (even though he was busy with exams), now because of you ill
    have to teach him about restarting. shame he could have had nice finish in his first set.

oh and yes it was obvious he was new:

92 Capital Empire(#103) [vT] 0 $2.637.134 408pts N!!!!
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-14-2009 at 20:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    well done on killing Ryan, a new player to this game. mother ****ers
    i was helping him build a nice state (even though he was busy with exams), now because of you ill
    have to teach him about restarting. shame he could have had nice finish in his first set.

oh and yes it was obvious he was new:

92 Capital Empire(#103) [vT] 0 $2.637.134 408pts N!!!!

yeah well you can't expect me to feel sorry when YOUR NATION DECLARED WAR
    it wasn't like we singled him out for no reason. He was the 2nd highest person in your nation and the only other one that was higher was online so i wasn't going to hit the online guy.

and you want me to feel sorry when i pissed away an easy top 10 finish for this stupid crap?