Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. PaIn

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Not sure I follow that?
    Why when nickOH make that nation make LoR go, ah we will attack PAIN, nickOH was nothing to do with PAIN. Did I miss something.
    the fact that because he ruined there plan to war GRIM they needed a new target which equaled us =D
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

They killed me, I had like, no military, and no upgrades, with maybe 65 turns.. I must have been a real threat to the security of their nations multies..

What would you Expect?
    Last edited by MAGGIO; 01-16-2009 at 12:50. Reason: avoiding cuss filter
    Heil Bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    They killed me, I had like, no military, and no upgrades, with maybe 65 turns.. I must have been a real threat to the security of their nations multies..
    Now i could be wrong (I'm not, just wanted to use that figure of speech) but LoR has no multies anymore. Sorry for having to kill you again.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    reason they hit us.. is coz nicko blasted their plans when he made

The nation LOR WILL STRIKE GRIM[0500] has been created by nickOH of LoR gives me no privs(#160)

Seems they are afraid of hitting a nation of a decent size and not restarts...
    Sorry
    I just didn't want to see them hitting GRIM when they openly said they wouldn't. Pity it had to be you guys again.

[PAIN] has referenced GRIM in 4 posts from the other thread and 3 in this one, when we have nothing at all to do with this.

You think no one here can see through you guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

disorder, i told oyu to join NS, you wouldn't have died than =(
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    the fact that because he ruined there plan to war GRIM they needed a new target which equaled us =D
    Whether they wanted to war GRIM or not, I don't think it was anything to do with hitting PAIN. From what Ali said about your nation asking others to help strike LoR, and watching your nation rebuild with a lot of jets, probably (maybe wrong) is the main reason they hit you. Thats just a long shot mind!

If I were a leader I wouldn't watch a nation rebuild to get revenge and not do anything.
    Last edited by jeff_capes; 01-16-2009 at 04:04.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Whether they wanted to war GRIM or not, I don't think it was anything to do with hitting PAIN. From what Ali said about your nation asking others to help strike LoR, and watching your nation rebuild with a lot of jets, probably (maybe wrong) is the main reason they hit you. Thats just a long shot mind!

If I were a leader I wouldn't watch a nation rebuild to get revenge and not do anything.
    we had one person with 5 mil jets but he had 16 mil inf to... other than that no one was really above 1 mil NW all stocking low but yeah hoe was pretty dumb for asking all of thoes nations for help
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    we had one person with 5 mil jets but he had 16 mil inf to... other than that no one was really above 1 mil NW all stocking low but yeah hoe was pretty dumb for asking all of thoes nations for help
    Not dumb cause they may have helped, he just needs to find out which one leaked it and then kill them,
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]