Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lor

Default Lor

WoW, you guys really are so pathetic. It's so bad you make me laugh!

pcgluva Guest

i have to agree low blow on lors part

Always have been, always will be!

Alright guys since it was a Lor state I got overly p'd. But as much as I hate to admit it, it wasn't ordered by Lor and I believe this only because Ali told me and he is the only one from lor that I can honestly say I would believe.

... really?

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

u would belive ali?

who belives ali.... come on the only person that i would belive is devil and hes "retired" but the 2nd person that i would trust in that nation is satan... but thats only because i know where he sleeps at night

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    who belives ali.... come on the only person that i would belive is devil and hes "retired" but the 2nd person that i would trust in that nation is satan... but thats only because i know where he sleeps at night
    So your pretty often, at night, in hell as well

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

... Thats creepy... I hope you realize that. And plus i know where you live too.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

what just becuase i know where he sleeps dosent mean i go over to his house often.... and yes i know u know where i normaly sleep but u dont know where im at right now...