Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lor

yeah but there are only 3 places you could be, The bedroom you were in when i used to be down all the time... your sister's old room, and the basement. either way you can't get into my house without my dog going off and i can't go near yours without yours going off.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

wrong answers satan im not even at my parents house right now so u have know clue as to where i am

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Alright guys since it was a Lor state I got overly p'd. But as much as I hate to admit it, it wasn't ordered by Lor and I believe this only because Ali told me and he is the only one from lor that I can honestly say I would believe.
    So is anything being done about the state that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    So is anything being done about the state that did it?
    No, prez says he can't do anything because the guy never failed a spy op even though it says in the last op who was doing the attacks.

But, Ali said he would take care of it!

Yes it will say who killed you in the last attack, but if they didn't fail any attacks then it's not considered a suicide.

I'm not saying i agree with this or disagree with this. I'm simply going by what the majority of the members who voted agreed too. This is not my decision, i am simply following the rule that was voted on and set in place...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Yes it will say who killed you in the last attack, but if they didn't fail any attacks then it's not considered a suicide.

I'm not saying i agree with this or disagree with this. I'm simply going by what the majority of the members who voted agreed too. This is not my decision, i am simply following the rule that was voted on and set in place...
    why will it say if they kill you with a spy attack and don't fail?
    that is kinda the opposite of a spy attack

i always said that should be changed

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    why will it say if they kill you with a spy attack and don't fail?
    that is kinda the opposite of a spy attack
    Military Advisor 06:22:37 - Sunday 18th of January 2009 You were killed by XXX XXXXXXX(#X)
    112 of your population have been slaughtered by unknown terrorists.

thats funny... didnt fail any but u still find out who... that should have been removed a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    thats funny... didnt fail any but u still find out who... that should have been removed a long time ago
    I think it was a good thing to have before the Patriot Act was put in place. But now that any attempt to suicide gets you a deletion, this has to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]