Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

LOR, you owe me $50billion, and the rest of the Nation Wars community a lot of tech points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    LOR, you owe me $50billion, and the rest of the Nation Wars community a lot of tech points.
    i bought all your tech after you died heck we even spy oped you to see when it hit the market so we could blow our cash on it. thanks to you we have 154.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I'll be back to play techer again next set. Army

crimson, stop taking all the blame. It is more my fault than yours. I should have listened to the other members when we should have fs'd lor. I didn't want to b/c i felt that being 'close' with ali and raul that, that wouldn't have happened. Guess i was wrong. You really can't trust anyone in this game other than your co-leaders. and maybe 2-3 other guys. But even 2-3 is pushing it.

@crimson- it always seems to be me, you ooga, fangz, frog and 1-2 other players who war. Even when we have 15+ members.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

NS just hit the netting haven sweet spot this set. netting havens are a real pain to lead. u guys will work your **** out and NS will be stronger because of this. drop the journeymen, build ur core, and get good from the inside. there are a lot of lessons for u to take away from this.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Wow I just figured out that its really hard to jump when your clan leaders forget to buy tech for days straight or lower taxes on time. Luckily they remember to log in and give anton's clan gb and even maybe giving away my spy ops away.

Its also sad that clans are scared of big bad anton. Nobody seems to have balls around here.

And also, I didn't go 95 percent ships the last week just to net.

btw who keeps leaking out my state number?

so because we couldn't get on for a few days, you went and hit anton? wow, good job
    makes you look a bit less of an *******.

its not that we were scared. we DIDN'T WANT TO WAR ANTON.
    I said this once, and ill say it again. I AM NOT GOING TO WAR A STATE FOR PLAYING LEGIT. I am tired of these guys ****. I defended you to the end. i really did. I knew your history. So did crimson and so did other members who knew who you were. Once you started going 100% ships. I knew what you were planning to do. But i didn't want to do anything because i took your word that you were 'just netting'. I knew it was bull****, i just didn't want to waste turns killing your sorry ***. Next time, grow up. I can't be on everyday to tend to you needs. Neither can crimson or ooga. If you had a problem with the way we ran things, you should have came to us. and not suicided on anton.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    Its also sad that clans are scared of big bad anton.
    people are afraid of him??
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    so because we couldn't get on for a few days, you went and hit anton? wow, good job
    makes you look a bit less of an *******.

its not that we were scared. we DIDN'T WANT TO WAR ANTON.
    I said this once, and ill say it again. I AM NOT GOING TO WAR A STATE FOR PLAYING LEGIT. I am tired of these guys ****. I defended you to the end. i really did. I knew your history. So did crimson and so did other members who knew who you were. Once you started going 100% ships. I knew what you were planning to do. But i didn't want to do anything because i took your word that you were 'just netting'. I knew it was bull****, i just didn't want to waste turns killing your sorry ***. Next time, grow up. I can't be on everyday to tend to you needs. Neither can crimson or ooga. If you had a problem with the way we ran things, you should have came to us. and not suicided on anton.
    It seemed like you and some other leaders were more on anton's side than some of your own members.

Anyways I don't consider anton legit, because
    1. a couple suspicious hits before his jump
    2. kicking out his own clan mate to be used as a land farm
    3. he's on 24/7
    4. all the spy ops he gets even though he was low spies for a good part of the game

Btw the thing about balls was only partially aimed at ns.

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    It seemed like you and some other leaders were more on anton's side than some of your own members.

Anyways I don't consider anton legit, because
    1. a couple suspicious hits before his jump
    2. kicking out his own clan mate to be used as a land farm
    3. he's on 24/7
    4. all the spy ops he gets even though he was low spies for a good part of the game

Btw the thing about balls was only partially aimed at ns.
    i can see exactly why he kicked out that state.
    what does not having a job, or class have to do with anything.
    even if there was a few suspicious hits before his jump, he still played the other 20 days legit.
    obviously you don't know anton very well. Anton has a lot of people willing to get spy ops for him. Hell, i even ask a few buddies that aren't in ns for spy ops. and 9/10 times they get it for me.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1