Try again sweetheart
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

btw, guy, i think im playing earth with you?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

i hope so, i joined up w/ MD for this set, just started today atually =)

Sorry for starting drama my first day back here, i was just super happy i lived everyone on msn was like " OMG DUDE WE SAVED YOU!!!!"

so i had to gloat =)
    And Shepards We Shall Be
    For Thee My Lord For Thee
    Power Hath Descended From Thy Hand
    Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Commands
    And We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Scanti

yeah, i see that, i am in MD as well.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

props to bab, 2 stonewalls impressive!

also i'd like to add to clear things up, those states at the bottom of the nation stocking are usually the ones building the NA and using very little, the ones up top are the ones that wear your nation's NA down.

I'd also like to recall a few sets ago where WAL got farmed all set and won the set. the nation should be more important to you than your individual rank.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    props to bab, 2 stonewalls impressive!
    <3 thanks....=D

and to think, the first time i was building a patio set at work, and the 2nd time i was reading =O.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post
    (i saw 5k, 6k etc grabs start happen on NS when we hadn't been grabbing for a couple of days)
    check the NW portal. anton has yet to grab over 4k land so i dont think he was getting that much off of you guys. plus there hasnt been any grab done on NS for over 4k land other than my 2 top guys and the grabs LoR made on you whilst warring you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    For other states to jump in, they would have to do it at the beginning. Stocking states are not catching up to states that have been unhit for 3-4 days unless you just don't spend any time on your state. And if they got up there, it would be one or two soul states being grabbed by you and 5 NS. they won't be able to keep it up.
    and if i had 2 of my members getting grabbed 5 times every 36 hours by NS states they would have ended up dead or sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    @ Kanman - until you realize that the money that went on tech meant your NA would no longer protect you from jumping SOUL states which is when you start seeing your players lose 4-8k land as was the case when Lime and Jeff broke them..which would have happened much sooner had NS been waisting their cash on BM'ed tech. of course having 2-3 states being raped for 4-8k land and then raping them back all set is much than having big bad anton grab them for 1k every 36 hours
    this is what was going to happen....we had planned to get you all grabbed by the end of 2day .

Moderators really need to do a better job here. I just read 8 pages of bull**** that has nothing to do with this war, and moderators are posting contributing to the bull****.

What does NS decision to not sanction/war Anton have to do with LoR warring us? Nothing. So why is that the only thing I'm reading in this thread? Is this thread titled "LoR vs NS" or is it "NS didn't sanction High?" Jeezes.

yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all . Calvins right...you should have been asking me to double you not ***** about me not hitting you. heck i have people in top10 PMing/MSNing me asking for me to double them so that if some stocker does jump they dont rape them.

@ ooga - its a much more interesting topic than LoR being lame. besides i was told that apparently NS and LOR have signed a ceasefire either way
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-21-2009 at 12:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me