Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Missionary Guest

well the topic changed from NA getting pawnd to NS members complaining about the leadership. that seems to be the more prominent discussion not the sanctions.

plus its a much more intresting topic that saying......there goes another one......and another.......and one..nope andy survived.....

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all .

@ ooga - its a much more interesting topic than LoR being lame. besides i was told that apparently NS and LOR have signed a ceasefire either way
    It would take 2 leaders to sign a ceasefire... and I haven't been informed of it so...

Besides, we don't sign agreements with Garbage. If you don't take out the trash sooner or later it begins to smell really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    well the topic changed from NA getting pawnd to NS members complaining about the leadership. that seems to be the more prominent discussion not the sanctions.

plus its a much more intresting topic that saying......there goes another one......and another.......and one..nope andy survived.....
    They are complaining about leadership because we wouldn't sanction or war high because the 2 poor babies up top were getting hit once for land (not even a lot of land.) Same thing.

Just frustrating when you want to read about the war and you have to search through 15 pages of crap to get to the topic at hand.

ooga contact me on msn when you can.

we should just change this thread too
    'andy is a lucky mother fer'
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

well, it seems that there is more war going on in here ATM then ingame

Summary:

-Sanctions not feasible
    -top 2 guys in NS were whining a bit too much, allthough taking a diplomatic approach, there is no harm sharing your opinions on nation tactics.
    -Nation could have had better tactics but still they we're not all that bad.
    -Losing 2k land every 36hrs is not that bad.

-My personal opinion, #42 actually has skill and I totally respect that, attitude maybe needs work.

Right thats good back to topic,

- Andy is one lucky git
    - Secondly, hang in there buddy, the restarts are almost there with turns to help with the cause.
    Last edited by SoB; 01-21-2009 at 15:31.

oops, just been informed there's a ceasfire, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    yeah my largest grab on NS was like 2.5k and even then only once. it was mostly ranging from 1.5k -2.2k with NS states being able to get grabs of like 600 on SOUL states and 900 on GRIM states. infact maybe GRIM should have sanctioned NS because they hit each of their states like 5-6 times every 36 hours causing more military + land loss than i did to NS grabbing them once every 36 hours....again....it seems its forkys + kanman vs all . Calvins right...you should have been asking me to double you not ***** about me not hitting you. heck i have people in top10 PMing/MSNing me asking for me to double them so that if some stocker does jump they dont rape them.

@ ooga - its a much more interesting topic than LoR being lame. besides i was told that apparently NS and LOR have signed a ceasefire either way
    Well, I'll just make two more quick points.

1. Being farmed is very demoralizing, hence top NS states deleting/going inactive.

2. The nation with that top state will be your main competition for top nation net so it would be smart to do anything you can to reduce their net.

If everyone is so sure sanctions should not have been declared, why do we even have sanctions. This round seems like a textbook case to me of when sanctions should be used.

Idc how many people you have on your side, unless jameswheel or tnova posts, im not convinced .

In some cases sanctions would have been ideal but were just not cost feasible this set, hence why the cost is being reduced for next. Our game admins are well aware that sanctions were unusable this set and are quick to make changes and i applaud them for that

no offense, but it seems you could have done anything to NS and they would have just stood there with their thumbs in their *you know what*.

Got to hand it to LOR, with out them the set would have been boring...