Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

but in this case there was only a little boy.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post
    I didn't mean anton grabbing for 4k+
    Soul and Lor people that were later hovering at the same NW as some of NS got a few grabs into NS for 8k, 5k etc.

And anton, i don't think you've seen real breakage if you think you were unbreakable.
    In the estonian game 2-3 states on several occasions blew all of their turns in order to fail on their target that was 3x more NW than the second guy and eventually the target's military was worn out because of the losses and he was broken.

NOTHING is unbreakable if you have the manpower.
    oh i know that. what im saying was that at the state you guys were in, you were in no place to place sanctions and be defended against retaliation.

sure you could have made yourself war ready and broke me yes. but then you would have been broken by SOUL + LoR states and lost much more land. so at the end of the day, what would have been the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    ...I believe that would be considered a suicide here.

Not if they were doing that in a war sense, it's a perfectly good strategy for breaking the top state, Anton lost a lot of ships in the suicide done on him, carrying on like that wouldn't be long before a stocker could break him.

Also is it suicide if you have a reason to do it? If I bought enough ships to AA anton to let a top state grab him, that's not suicide is it? Would get us both in trouble, but not sure it's suiciding, well I wouldn't see it that way.

Psst, LoR tends to strike at times or dates that people won't be on, I call that Strategy of Failur3z. LoR has too many fat people like kenshin himself, A stare about 24/7 as your turns goes up and up. Quit sitting on your chair playing games 24/7 eating dorrito's, and get your pathetic useless life on to the outside world. Make some friends, If that's possible.
    Heil Bunnies.

So, hitting a tag when everyone will be online to stonewall = good war strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    So, hitting a tag when everyone will be online to stonewall = good war strategy?
    i think hne means the other way around...when a strike is called, its a low member show up.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Dun know is it? I was referring how cheap they are.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    i think hne means the other way around...when a strike is called, its a low member show up.
    Correct, That's what LoR is best at.
    Last edited by Spetsnaz; 01-21-2009 at 19:38.
    Heil Bunnies.

all warring is cheap in some form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    no offense, but it seems you could have done anything to NS and they would have just stood there with their thumbs in their *you know what*.

Got to hand it to LOR, with out them the set would have been boring...
    please MAGGIO, where the heck have you been the past 3 months? We helped your butt against EE, vT, and we helped Prey against TNG. We do more to help out friends in need than any other nation in this game and you sit here and tell us we just sit with our thumbs in our mouths? Give me a break. I guess no matter what you do in this game you can't please everyone. Sorry you feel we are like that.

ali is dead now so thats one leader dead

ohh and a 500million credit bounty is on satans head the person who kills gets the credits so go fighting for it