Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    ali is dead now so thats one leader dead

ohh and a 500million credit bounty is on satans head the person who kills gets the credits so go fighting for it
    yea sorry k9..

i wanted ali dead he wanted satan dead but our breaker never got on so three restarts had to do their best :/
    Dak at heart

Yay i live for now.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    Yay i live for now.
    yea, pulled an andy, at least we saw u online during LDs so we didnt waste turns aring... even though andy never stopped LDing
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    yea, pulled an andy, at least we saw u online during LDs so we didnt waste turns aring... even though andy never stopped LDing
    he didn't get on with less then 250 land twice.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

someone wants some cookies?
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

i can sleep again =]
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Last I heard there was a ceasefire motherf***ers. We could have got a state or two but gt told to hold now i'm dead.

Was there a ceasefire at all?!

I'm in NS by the way.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    please MAGGIO, where the heck have you been the past 3 months? We helped your butt against EE, vT, and we helped Prey against TNG. We do more to help out friends in need than any other nation in this game and you sit here and tell us we just sit with our thumbs in our mouths? Give me a break. I guess no matter what you do in this game you can't please everyone. Sorry you feel we are like that.
    he wasnt refering to your mouths......and i wouldnt say you do the most for your friends than any other nation,bit of an uneducated statement there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    ...I believe that would be considered a suicide here.
    i beg to differ. the object was to kill a specific state. if 2 or 3 states fail over and over to get the state down so 2-3 could then break then that is a war. 6 states attacking 1 cannot be seen as a suicide espically if the target state gets killed. if it was the other way round the yes.....but in this case i cannot see how thats a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    he wasnt refering to your mouths......and i wouldnt say you do the most for your friends than any other nation,bit of an uneducated statement there.

i beg to differ. the object was to kill a specific state. if 2 or 3 states fail over and over to get the state down so 2-3 could then break then that is a war. 6 states attacking 1 cannot be seen as a suicide espically if the target state gets killed. if it was the other way round the yes.....but in this case i cannot see how thats a suicide.
    NS has been around 4 sets. Our first 3 sets we warred helping friends who were netting that got warred. This set none of our netting friends were touched. We are obviously not the biggest support ever, but since we started we have showed we will help friends in need. I don't see any other nation currently that does that. And out of all people to disagree with me, it's the one that sits there set after set and does absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by ooga booga; 01-22-2009 at 09:44.