Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    NS has been around 4 sets. Our first 3 sets we warred helping friends who were netting that got warred. This set none of our netting friends were touched. We are obviously not the biggest support ever, but since we started we have showed we will help friends in need. I don't see any other nation currently that does that. And out of all people to disagree with me, it's the one that sits there set after set and does absolutely nothing.
    oh yeh im sorry......i apolagise. its not like weve hit a nation with 2 active members to "help a friend". funny how you comment on me sitting here set after set doing nothing, hasnt most of your playing career been in E and USA? who for most part whilst u were there spent set after set "sitting there".

p.s. its not my fault you have so many "friends" you have to help so many. maybe if you got involved only when needed u would have had a few more peacful sets

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    oh yeh im sorry......i apolagise. its not like weve hit a nation with 2 active members to "help a friend". funny how you comment on me sitting here set after set doing nothing, hasnt most of your playing career been in E and USA? who for most part whilst u were there spent set after set "sitting there".

p.s. its not my fault you have so many "friends" you have to help so many. maybe if you got involved only when needed u would have had a few more peacful sets
    personally i think thats a good philosophy to live by as a netting nation

I mean, if you constantly jump in and help friends out in the drop of a dime, when any nation prepares to war said friend, they take u into account

for reference, what happened to vT this set when lor warred PaIn

But if you do what SOUL does, then that random time they actually do join in, they are an unexpected wave of hits which could greatly tilt the scales
    Dak at heart

Missionary Guest

plus were not a warring nation.....never have been and dont ever plan to. except we have no alliances nor do we sign any naps. this keeps us out of getting dragged into any wars, that and we keep ourselves to ourselves and keep a low key. plus alot of my members arnt well known so there is knowone thinking it would be kewl to kill said person .

@ cem - thats what we normally do when its all out war

Crimson Shadow Guest

plus were not a warring nation.....never have been and dont ever plan to. except we have no alliances nor do we sign any naps. this keeps us out of getting dragged into any wars, that and we keep ourselves to ourselves and keep a low key. plus alot of my members arnt well known so there is knowone thinking it would be kewl to kill said person .
    Last I checked NS has never had a nap or alliance. So its not like those force us to war when friendly nations get hit. We war when we feel the friendly nation was blindsided or unfairly hit.

E and USA warred plenty. i can't speak for USA but the only sets E was peaceful was either due to Warl0rd's diplomacy or the fact that we controlled TT with war-ready states.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    E and USA warred plenty. i can't speak for USA but the only sets E was peaceful was either due to Warl0rd's diplomacy or the fact that we controlled TT with war-ready states.
    E was on the receiving end on most of them tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

who is still alive from NS?, reach me on msn so we can kill him
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

my restart is in protection in NS atm. i don't have ur MSN. fangz12345@hotmail.com. oh and bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by runbch View Post
    It seemed like you and some other leaders were more on anton's side than some of your own members.

Anyways I don't consider anton legit, because
    1. a couple suspicious hits before his jump
    2. kicking out his own clan mate to be used as a land farm
    3. he's on 24/7
    4. all the spy ops he gets even though he was low spies for a good part of the game

Btw the thing about balls was only partially aimed at ns.
    if you are donating gb to high u can't talk.

anyways i consider him legit, because
    1. i watched his jump with great scrutiny and saw nothing wrong
    2. there's another side to that story
    3. activity is the most important thing if u wanna be good at this game, don't hold it against his state that he spends a lot of time playing the game. if u wanna say he doesn't have a life, that's fair.
    4. got me there. this would have been a good point to bring up against him.

i didn't read the thing about balls so i have nothing to say here. awkward

me and fangz split hairs on several grabs. was fun racing

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me