Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

that's what you get for being a *****, NS
    cheers from 42

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    yeah but you had everything completely wrong.. Date, time, Target. Face it nick... you fail.
    I never mentioned a date, nor a time, nor a target? I simply posted Raul's nation message.

Thank You! Come again!

What a surprise, Lor attacking NS and I find myself dead once again.

Crimson Shadow Guest

wow LoR....must have been pretty hard to kill all netting states. Don't know how you managed that. The triple that you mentioned, I looked through the GE for 30 minutes and there was nothing there from the past 72 hours. So if it happened before that, then its your own fault for not bringing it to our attention earlier. Plus....is a triple worth taking out an entire nation?

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post
    that's what you get for being a *****, NS
    cheers from 42
    Don't even get me started with you. Youve done nothing but ***** about being farmed by anton all set. I would be happy if only one state could grab me every 36 hours. I gave you the option of GDN, but you didn't want that...you wanted us to spend all of our nation bank on tech for sanctions with 14 days left in the set. There was no way in hell that I'm going to spend 7-10B on the BM to get 155% tech to declare. Plus an extra 2-4B per day just to keep them going.

Once again, congrats to LoR for managing to kill all these really tough netting states

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Once again, congrats to LoR for managing to kill all these really tough netting states
    Shouldn't be top ten without some sort of protection, and you had quite a few top tenners. Not saying I condone the war, but if your states are easy to kill isn't that sort of your fault?

Why I never really liked warring Grim as most of them usually had some balance going on.

GRIM states are

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

well i dunno what all their states looked like, but lor just got 1 big breaker and smashed em with the AA's, doesn't matter what ur state looks like, at 10% readiness your gunna get wasted, and quickly.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

If you have "balanced states" then there is no chance of being in the top 10 with all the big netting boys now is there? And face it, even with balanced state the enemy only needs 100k more ships and your state is a piece of garbage.

Nice job LoR though, make up crap about triples and declare on us for it. I've never liked you Ali... you aren't even a Sabres fan because a true fan wouldn't be such an ******* like you are.

LoR is garbage. They smell bad, and even when you take out the trash there is always more to take out the next week.

And sorry Kris, we thought we were safe this set as a netting nation but I guess no matter what you do in this game you are never safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    If you have "balanced states" then there is no chance of being in the top 10 with all the big netting boys now is there? And face it, even with balanced state the enemy only needs 100k more ships and your state is a piece of garbage.

Nice job LoR though, make up crap about triples and declare on us for it. I've never liked you Ali... you aren't even a Sabres fan because a true fan wouldn't be such an ******* like you are.

LoR is garbage. They smell bad, and even when you take out the trash there is always more to take out the next week.

And sorry Kris, we thought we were safe this set as a netting nation but I guess no matter what you do in this game you are never safe.
    Then why even B*tch about them beign netting states if it doesn't matter?

Also the set I warred with UBH I had a balanced state and was top 5.... Turns out it can be done

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Then why even B*tch about them beign netting states if it doesn't matter?

Also the set I warred with UBH I had a balanced state and was top 5.... Turns out it can be done
    Yes it can be done, however if someone is determined to war you, you will be warred. There isn't much that you can do to stop a determined foe.