Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Last I heard there was a ceasefire motherf***ers. We could have got a state or two but gt told to hold now i'm dead.

Was there a ceasefire at all?!

I'm in NS by the way.
    Quoting myself, nice!

No one answered my question above. We got an important nation message saying there was a ceasefire but LoR carried on. I never got a message saying otherwise! So did LoR not hold thier word or was there never one in the first place!!
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    E and USA warred plenty. i can't speak for USA but the only sets E was peaceful was either due to Warl0rd's diplomacy or the fact that we controlled TT with war-ready states.
    E went AGES without warring...alot more than my 4 peaceful sets in SOUL ive had lmao. untill WLF dropped there alliance with them and killed them towards the end of WoW, apart from that all they did was get suicided often.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    me and fangz split hairs on several grabs. was fun racing
    funny you only trashed my grabs instead of racing
    1min before gb expiration, that's how the pro's do it

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post
    funny you only trashed my grabs instead of racing
    1min before gb expiration, that's how the pro's do it
    thats because i like fangz besides, once i was top1 what difference did it make to me whether i got 600 or 420 land from GRIM/SOUL state? i was getting 2k from you every 36 hours so it made up for the 100 land or so lost. but it was so v.funny reading your PMs whining to me about how i prevented my friends in SOUL + GRIM getting raped by you...OH GNOES i can only imagine your reaction when i double tapped them but hey...when you have 380 turns...better than expanding...AMARITE?

p.s. it also took me a while to realize that one of the main reasons my internet was lagging sometimes by up to 5 seconds + was because i had Azureus running

p.p.s if it makes you feel any better - KrisKelp (Morodon) is just as good a grabber as you and i raced with him won some, lost some. hit once 1 second early completely by accident though (bad timing)
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-23-2009 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

i participate in a discussion about sanctions = i whined the entire set about getting landraped
    i message you about your epic failure of grabbing someone exactly 1 minute before gb expiring = i'm whining about it

you were whining just 2 posts ago too and in our PMs you were telling me off (for use of a better word) for grabbing them early and then explained to me that as a result you got less land. why would i care that you got less land as a result?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    if you are donating gb to high u can't talk.

anyways i consider him legit, because
    1. i watched his jump with great scrutiny and saw nothing wrong
    2. there's another side to that story
    3. activity is the most important thing if u wanna be good at this game, don't hold it against his state that he spends a lot of time playing the game. if u wanna say he doesn't have a life, that's fair.
    4. got me there. this would have been a good point to bring up against him.

i didn't read the thing about balls so i have nothing to say here. awkward
    1. Nothing was wrong
    2. **** happens
    3. Every thing in life is activity rewarding. The more active you are the better you do.
    4. Friends help a bunch

Respect to Anton for being able to keep up there!

P.S. Thanks for the 'GB'
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Quoting myself, nice!

No one answered my question above. We got an important nation message saying there was a ceasefire but LoR carried on. I never got a message saying otherwise! So did LoR not hold thier word or was there never one in the first place!!
    there was a ceasefire, but at the end of the night, decided there was no point. So i LD'd satan and pretty much blew it off. Meant to send out a message but totally forgot. =/
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    there was a ceasefire, but at the end of the night, decided there was no point. So i LD'd satan and pretty much blew it off. Meant to send out a message but totally forgot. =/
    You forgot to mention you had pain join in to try to kill us... but I'm just happy we weren't the one to break the Cease fire.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    You forgot to mention you had pain join in to try to kill us... but I'm just happy we weren't the one to break the Cease fire.
    i told ali, i couldn't fully agree to it till i talked ot the other leaders...and also, they hit on their own free will. I had nothing to do with getting them to hit.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1