Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

what i like is how Ali didn't want to hit grim because they were a pure netting nation:

1/4/2009 12:24:00 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} my worry is if GRIM totally nets we dont' want to interfere

yet they hit vT earlier this set, a total netting nation, and now NS, clearly a total netting nation

could it be that GRIM isnt half their size so they don't want to hit?
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by nosejam View Post
    Then why even B*tch about them beign netting states if it doesn't matter?

Also the set I warred with UBH I had a balanced state and was top 5.... Turns out it can be done
    I don't understand your first sentence, . I was saying if you have a balanced state instead of a netting state, your are just as vulnerable to dying and you aren't as competitive as a netting state.

And I'm not b*tching. If you had any common sense, you would see that I wasn't active this set, so why would I whine about losing an inactive 500k NW state? I can show my displeasure though, as a Leader, that my nation members and friends had to suffer for no reason.

fact is, war is too easy...doesn't matter whether you are 200mill inf-2mill ships or 80mill inf 1mill jets 20mill ships or 80mill inf 10mill jets and 5mill shps etc...i was talking to one of my nation members and we were discussing how back in WoW warring was much harder since people were n00bier and they were longer and it was tougher to kill states. but now, this game consists mainly of people whove played for ages, most of whom were leaders/had high ranks in their nation at one point or another and are 'vets'...warring is a well polished drilled routine: 19AAs, land drop till you grab 200, AR till theyre dead. its not tough anymore and doesn't take much time or skill and anyone can do it. we need to make it tougher to kill imo....would also mean that people have a higher chance of survival if they manage to stonewall. not much your state can do after being AAed and land dropped and ARed half way to death except becoming a land dropper yourself.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-20-2009 at 10:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

what i like is how Ali didn't want to hit grim because they were a pure netting nation:

1/4/2009 12:24:00 AM Ali~Legion of Riot~ [LoR] ---- Hoebious PaIn Now Recruiting, CeMeTaRy-{PaIn} my worry is if GRIM totally nets we dont' want to interfere

yet they hit vT earlier this set, a total netting nation, and now NS, clearly a total netting nation

well tis obvious they are allied.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    fact is, war is too easy...doesn't matter whether you are 200mill inf-2mill ships or 80mill inf 1mill jets 20mill ships or 80mill inf 10mill jets and 5mill shps etc...i was talking to one of my nation members and we were discussing how back in WoW warring was much harder since people were n00bier and they were longer and it was tougher to kill states. but now, this game consists mainly of people whove played for ages, most of whom were leaders/had high ranks in their nation at one point or another and are 'vets'...warring is a well polished drilled routine: 19AAs, land drop till you grab 200, AR till theyre dead. its not tough anymore and doesn't take much time or skill and anyone can do it. we need to make it tougher to kill imo....would also mean that people have a higher chance of survival if they manage to stonewall. not much your state can do after being AAed and land dropped and ARed half way to death except becoming a land dropper yourself.
    Changes to the system won't help. Changing the mentality of players is what is required.

Some of the attacks on LOR here can be summed up with three words:

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Cemetary, every single ****ing thread you must drag GRIM into. But you are happy now right? LoR warred NS, you got what you wanted, now you want GRIM to be hit next? If you want GRIM to be killed, do it your self and stop trying to pull strings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

very interesting, but like what happened to vt and pain earlier, NS and the rest of the nations just sat there and waited to see which other nation LoR was going to hit, everyone is just sitting there letting this happen, especially after maggio told the whole community before the set started that LoR was going to bring havok and we all need to join together and stop them before they do. Really its everyone's fault. Good Luck NS even though the last couple sets you guys have helped gangbang small weak nations to get cheap kills with no risk of dying.
    VaLoR-RoMe[vT][SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Changes to the system won't help. Changing the mentality of players is what is required.

Some of the attacks on LOR here can be summed up with three words:

Pot, Kettle, Black.
    im not saying we should have less warring. im saying killing should be tougher so that nations can fight back. for example atm the most NS can do is kill like 3 or so average states. whats the point for them? oh and regarding GRIM - maybe thats what Ali meant when he informed me he had a surprise ally if i were to get involved ?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I take back what I said about Lor and giving chances!

Lor = bull****

They were a good riddance
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Why is it GRIM's name keeps being brought into everything that has to do with LOR? I have kept quiet while reading the forums and watching Cem and Hoe keep bringing GRIM's name into it. We are finally netting peacefully why would I want to stir the hornets nest Called LOR and give them a reason to hit us. Lor has stated in the War and Relations thread they will not have NAP's with ANYONE this set. Now if you don't mind Cem and Hoe Leave GRIM's name out of this we want nothing to do with warring this set or any other.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!