Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Here we go again...

LOVE people and use things- Not Love things and use people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Don't even get me started with you. Youve done nothing but ***** about being farmed by anton all set. I would be happy if only one state could grab me every 36 hours. I gave you the option of GDN, but you didn't want that...you wanted us to spend all of our nation bank on tech for sanctions with 14 days left in the set. There was no way in hell that I'm going to spend 7-10B on the BM to get 155% tech to declare. Plus an extra 2-4B per day just to keep them going.

Once again, congrats to LoR for managing to kill all these really tough netting states
    I would say having just one state go from attacked once every 36 hours to unhit is worth the 60ish bill or whatever it cost, much less 4 or 5 states.
    Last edited by kanman; 01-20-2009 at 18:40.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FeaRLezZoN3 View Post
    1. it was only me and prez that were active, so it was 2 members, SLOB fought very well, and could have won all by themselves, u didnt have to go and kill all of vt full of inactives.
    First off, SLOB was fighting WLF and didn't have turns to waste on you guys. So I don't see how we are the bad people in this situation when you were the ones who instigated the GB.

Yes you had inactives, but that doesn't mean that NS was full of warrers either. That set NS only had 7 members who actually gave a **** and warred. The rest netted because there were only 5 days left in the set when we declared.

You had more than just you and pres warring. You 2 just so happened to be the 2 largest, the others were medium states. Yes I'm sure that some of those that we killed were inactive, but the point is it wasn't just you and pres. Don't play the "poor us" card because it took us 2 days after our declaration to get built up enough to kill pres. You guys just spent your turns attacking SLOB instead of us. If you would have killed us instead then we probably couldn't have killed all your """inactives"""

As far as last sets war against TNG:

I was going to post this last set when the war actually happened but by the time I got home it wasn't worth going back 7 pages to find the post to quote. NS planned to hit TNG right after they declared on Prey (I think that was on Tuesday.) However, none of the NS leaders were going to be around that weekend. Ooga was coming home from college, I was going to be gone for an early Christmas, and Andy....I don't remember why :S. Anywho, why declare for 2 days and leave your members without a leader for a weekend? So we were going to declare Sunday night when we were all going to be home. Thursday/Friday GRIM informs us that they wanted to hit as well because of the threat against them in the forums. They were going to be ready to hit Monday night. So we postponed our strike until Monday night. Makes more sense to hit at the same time right? If we hit early and then a day later GRIM declares, it makes them look like the bad nation. But since we waited, all of a sudden we become the bad nation???

Not trying to throw GRIM under the bus here, but we were planning to hit first...so why is it always NS that was the bad nation, when we intended to declare immediately after Prey was demolished? Was it because NS leaders couldn't be online? Was it because we declared 7 seconds later then GRIM? Was it because we had smaller numbers than GRIM? Please inform me why NS is the "bad nation" out of the two...when really neither of us did anything wrong. We waited a day to strike together; GRIM wanted to strike because of a threat against them.

2.LoR hit and killed off vt and pain, you didnt do anything. why? because LoR has more than twice your member count and you know they can put up a fight, so of course you let it happen, thats why I am happy to see NS get what they deserve.
    So it is our duty to protect everyone? That is BS. Why does NS have to kill LoR when vT is killed? Please inform me of that. Why isn't it GRIM, SLOB, SOUL, or high's responsibility? Is it because NS contains *****s who "only attack people that are 1/8th their size"? Is that why its our responsibility?

According to most people I've talked to, paIn was going to war NS, so why should we care if they die? Our threat is over...unfortunately vT was an unnecessary causality.

3. No matter what you say, you know I am right when I say you guys dont get involved unless you have a huge advantage, which i think its pretty sad and cheap imo.
    All I have to say to this is that is total BS. I have no problem losing a war.
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 01-20-2009 at 20:12.

@ Kanman - until you realize that the money that went on tech meant your NA would no longer protect you from jumping SOUL states which is when you start seeing your players lose 4-8k land as was the case when Lime and Jeff broke them..which would have happened much sooner had NS been waisting their cash on BM'ed tech. of course having 2-3 states being raped for 4-8k land and then raping them back all set is much than having big bad anton grab them for 1k every 36 hours
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-20-2009 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I would say having just one state go from attacked once every 36 hours to unhit is worth the 60ish bill or whatever it cost, much less 4 or 5 states.
    So we are just supposed to let our NA go to crap because all of our nation bank goes toward tech? Personally I would prefer to have an NA that can support all states and benefits all states in the nation, then to have a really crappy NA just to keep a top state happy.

It's not that hard (and a hell of a lot cheaper for the nation) for the state(s) to enter GDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    So we are just supposed to let our NA go to crap because all of our nation bank goes toward tech? Personally I would prefer to have an NA that can support all states and benefits all states in the nation, then to have a really crappy NA just to keep a top state happy.

It's not that hard (and a hell of a lot cheaper for the nation) for the state(s) to enter GDN.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

p.s. loosing 2k land every 36 hours is not that bad for a top 10 state near the last 10 days of the set, only one SA so not too much military loss either.

yea but pretty much every state in NS that was up there could have gone to GDN for about 500k per turn and never been grabbed. then leave one state not in GDN (top NS state). anton then has to choose whether to drop to farm and risk being grabbed by our top state. instead there was a *****-fest with non-loyal states making demands and rumors spreading. i went on and on with that virtual insanity dbag with him calling me an idiot and all this **** to the whole nation. he didn't get the sanctions/war he wanted so he quit. he couldn't take the fact that he got used and then beat by anton...hence the suicide.

Crimson Shadow Guest

Even though I'm in NS...thats gotta suck for LoR. Had andy down to 29 land and couldn't finish the job

sucks for NS cuz we should have FSed lor last week.