Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: lor vs NS

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    aww shucks

too bad this was in no way to help us :/
    wasn't meant to help u. u guys were done. but that showed which lor showed up this set. and from that it was pretty easy to see where things were headed.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    honestly that is your problem
    you shouldn't have taken spots 2-6
    if you can't take the top spot and were determined to have 5 states up there at the top then you should have pushed EVERYONE below you so they were way below you and then you should have joined GDN and cashed your turns no one would really be able to catch you. you would sit at like 35-45k land for the last 10 days and you all could have had really nice stocks
    instead you chose to be selfish and not even in a smart way. notice no other nation clogged the top ten like you guys did. we used stockers to ensure that there were plenty of grabs for our top guys and so stuff like this doesn't happen
    finally, someone gets it!!!

the sad thing is i was there telling them this the whole time and they chose to ***** and argue with me. it's not like they just didn't know what else to do. they wanted the easy way out with no strategy or effort involved (other than "netting").
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Nothing is unbreakable. Especially if you have 5 states in top10.

Sure, it's "legal" to do grabs but who cares if it's "legal". If he is farming you like this, causing your nation considerable damage, you are expected to react.
    You don't just take abuse like that..
    Of course, your case wasn't helped by the fact that everything that was said to the nation, got immediately forwarded to [high]. By one of your leaders even, if i recall correctly.
    Kind of difficult to achieve anything when the nation is full of supporters of the opposing side.

forkys, you didn't have V because no one trusted you but if you did you would have known that all those states were infantry *****s and wouldn't have been able to do anything. Had they sold their infantry to gets jets etc they simply would have been broken by SOUL and GRIM states and lost much more land.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post

Sure, it's "legal" to do grabs but who cares if it's "legal". If he is farming you like this, causing your nation considerable damage, you are expected to react.
    Of course, your case wasn't helped by the fact that everything that was said to the nation, got immediately forwarded to [high]. By one of your leaders even, if i recall correctly.
    Kind of difficult to achieve anything when the nation is full of supporters of the opposing side.

you must be retarded
    everyone here is trying to explain it but let me try 1 more time
    the best thing to happen to your state was anton grabbing you
    you should have begged him to hit you twice a day and turned off your NA when he grabbed you

SA space cowboy(#3)[high] i quit(#92)[NS] 785 Land, 20.668 Food 13:33:13-2009/01/19

he got 800 land from you
    800 from being grabbed sitting on 40k+
    and you were just whining
    sooner or later the other soul states or mr p would have broken you and taken 8k land just ask sob which was better .... losing 800 land 2 times every three days or losing 8k land in 1 go.....

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    forkys, you didn't have V because no one trusted you but if you did you would have known that all those states were infantry *****s and wouldn't have been able to do anything. Had they sold their infantry to gets jets etc they simply would have been broken by SOUL and GRIM states and lost much more land.
    I did have V the last 3-4 days i played.

you must be retarded
    you should have begged him to hit you twice a day and turned off your NA when he grabbed you

SA space cowboy(#3)[high] i quit(#92)[NS] 785 Land, 20.668 Food 13:33:13-2009/01/19

he got 800 land from you
    sooner or later the other soul states or mr p would have broken you and taken 8k land just ask sob which was better .... losing 800 land 2 times every three days or losing 8k land in 1 go.....

sorry, that's not me

you must be retarded

he got 800 land from you

Calvin i'm not sure he understands the GB.. I think when he last played it wasn't around.. I could be wrong. Has been known to happen. Anyway going to bed now

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

mr p there has been gb since long before he started playing

and if he thought it was the gb from the old days he should have been trying to get anton to double tap him daily to ensure no one else hit him

sorry forkys he was getting 2k land from you which you should have gotten back really easy
    however if you had worked as a nation then you all would have been much better off

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by forkys View Post

First of all, who would have built up the jets/ships to kill Anton? This may seem mean...so I apologize ahead of time, but I know for **** sure that you wouldn't have spent your turns warring when they could have been used for netting. Did you want everyone else in the nation to cater to your every need? Because I don't like selfish players.

Secondly, what difference does it make if [high] got the information or not? A debate about sanctions, doesn't seem to help them at all if they know sanctions aren't going to be declared. Its not like your set was ruined because they knew sanctions weren't going to be declared. They would have found that out after a few days had passed and nothing happened.

So, I'm not sure what your information your talking about that could have helped Anton further his number one spot.