Thread: NW LOG!

Default NW LOG!

Cant we appoint a new position to a member to keep a log set after set about the happenings and wars.

It freaking mind boggling that we all tend to forget what freaken happened last set, the set before etc...

All these arguements always seem to pop up about this or that, or we did this or no you didnt ect...

I wish there was a log book of happening so that it can be refered back to as a knowledge base. I know this drives people crazy time and time again.

being worked on

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Yay! I say it should be a global mod or a W&R Mod so they can quickly edit and just add in little bits about the on goings of each set. At first it may be hard if they decide to try to go back and fill in what has happened since NW started.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

Crimson Shadow Guest

I have something just like this in the NS forums....but it's just about NS wars and doesn't contain many details yet.

i nominate not me.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fangz View Post
    i nominate not me.
    I second this motion

If all you want it for soeone to keep track of who wars who I wouldnt mind doing it. just let me know of what else you want kept track of before hand.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!