Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Ali...

Default Dear Ali...

I apologize for you guys getting told not to kill my state. I apologize for joining high, since one of your members threatened me to join LoR or get killed in 12 hours after the in-game message. I apologize for asking a good friend to join his nation, since I didn't want to get killed. I apologize that you are angry at me for what reason; the reason that I wasn't killed or that I was able to "escape" from your radar? I don't know and I honestly don't care. Maybe, you should have just killed me, but at this point of the reset, you can go ahead and kill me off if it makes you happy. It would save me the trouble of logging into my state every day. I apologize for the last time that LoR actually does suck and I don't care who knows that I said this.

Ok, someone will have to explain this to me since I'm not in the loop

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

basically Frog was the only one left in NS worth killing and he was messaged saying that if he didn't leave NS within 12 hours (and join LoR ?) he would be killed. since he had personal matters to attend to () which would have required him to be away from the PC for 36 hours + or something he asked to join my nation whilst he was away and whilst i aquired the pass to another nation (TNR) since whilst i like Frog, this set my nation wasn't doing any recruitment (apart from 1 player + 1 who weaseled/lied his way in but was later kicked out for misconduct amongst other things) and i didn't want to change the set plan (plus it would have been unfair on the large number of other friends that i couldn't accept into my tag this set because i wanted to stay small). anyway, after he joined he told me he sent a message to Ali and later on in the day Ali came to me a bit mad demanding he (Frog) apologize because i think he wasn't too pleased with Frog pointing out LoRs lameness in his reply LoRs ingame threat:
    How about no to joining LoR, cuz you guys are lame? So, enjoy not trying assimilate someone into your own worthless nation. I am just going to laugh at you guys since you killed everyone else but me. Have a great rest of your reset. Happy Gaming!
    i forwarded Alis request to Frog once he came back and he posted this thread in response i guess
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 01-25-2009 at 04:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Hmmmm..... It all makes sense now. Anyway when a mod gets on they should probably delete the duplicate thread he made in the general section. What im also wondering is why he abandoned NS, i mean you join the nation you die with the nation. Mabye thats just me.

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

Yes, but when it annoys that nation's enemy it's considered a tactic. I'll allow it.

i gave him permission to just net it out thats why. He is a new player, and has spent his turns warring every set since he started, 2 sets ago. I wanted him to learn the final part of the game. The basics of it at least, which is the last week and wanted him to learn how to get that last good jump in, instead of getting killed by a lame *** nation.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

doesnt sound like much of an apolagy tbh lmao

Nathan... no need to apologize to scumbags, Garbage such as Ali and LoR.

Ali's threats are pathetic. If I ever get threatened but that piece of trash ever again, he will be the first to log into a dead state. Don't apologize to garbage scum, it's not worth it.

Anton, what nation do you run? Haven't noticed that yet... Or I don't remember, which is just as bad

@ thread
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.