Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I spit in your face

I supported his agenda for awhile Dogma, until he got so easily wound up and mad at everyone and started killing new players and saying he wanted to run this game to the ground. That's when my feelings for him completely changed. I was all for him being unique in the beginning, I found it entertaining and refreshing. But to me it is very clear now he is way too immature at the moment to even have a conversation with. And I certainly don't support someone who supports killing new players, suiciding, and someone who wants this game to die.

Com`on! He`s a prodigy! You`re to dull to understand his great vision!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Monopoly-
    1. Exclusive control or ownership as of a commodity or service
    2.a A company or group having such control
    2.b A commodity or service so controlled.

Monopolize-
    1. To acquire of maintain a monopoly of
    2. To dominate by excluding others.

Going by the definitions I guess I am guilty.. Who knew that having ownership of the game is actually me monopolizing it..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    HELL NO! You are letting these ***** *** whiners who continually whine about getting suicided and pleading and begging you, and offering to shine your shoes and bow before your 'mighty will'. This is what I call an ABUSE OF POWER. You don't have the right to tell a person how to play the **** game! You have only the mere rights to regulate, nothing more.
    Whiners are not what gets my attention.. Could be why I barely read your posts.

This is not ABUSE OF POWER, this is administrating. I don't make decisions based on one person. I make them based on the good of the game. If you ever got off your high horse for two seconds then you would know that.

Suiciding isn't illegal, only multis and other said infractions in said terms of agreement.
    Hence the part of my message that says there will be new policies and rules set in place next set.. The new rules will cover suiciding..

Is you guys wanting me out your wish? FINE. If this is going to be the way this **** *** game is run, this is my last round. I'll play something worth my time and energy.
    frankly i'm tired of your threats. If your going to quit then quit already.. I have sent you messages, I have talked to others asking them to back off you while you adjust, I have asked people to help you learn the game, I have done everything in my power to help make your stay here as pleasant as it can be, but YOU are the one who causes all your own grief.

Your holding SKy accountable for a completely different game? CTF was made for 100% violence. The whole point of the game is to kill everyone and capture as many flags as you can. You don't mind killing, but you get mad when killed?

And now that you have thrown your tantrum you go off and suicide my state... One of 3 people who actually liked you and did things to help you and this is how you repay someone?

I make decisions based on choices that I feel are best for the game. I am not always correct and I make mistakes. When that happens I reverse it and work on another way. If you noticed in my post I said we would go this route for a bit to see what happens and then make decisions from there.

I am mainly going this route right now cause it's quicker and easier. I am loaded down with work and other RL things going on so I don't have a whole lot of free time to change the whole game around. My long term plan is to figure out a way in the games mechanics to make suiciding harder and inf hording harder as well. I don't expect you to understand cause every single thing that happens in this game you somehow take it personally and think it's being changed due to you.

So listen, if you don't like it here then maybe it is a good idea that you find another game. Your not forced to play this game. Thanks for trying it out, sorry it's not for you and have a wonderful day..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

1st time I`ve seen Mr P post something being mad!

*group hug*
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Burch, before you do this, get with me on MSN, this isn't necessary. I think maybe things are taken a little too personally. DOn't make rash decisions when you are mad, lets talk abotu it . I''ll see you on msn later today.

To everyone bashing him... STOP! give the guy a break, he came here with his own aganda and at least stuck it out for a while, **** guys, don't take it all so seriously. Just lay off.
    Sorry Dogma, I've had enough. Like I said, I hope to meet you in a better game than this. Since Mr. P is all set with changing the new policies in the game, I don't see the reason for playing. You see, this is why games fail in the end. Sure it starts with a few minor changes until next thing you know there'll only be one option, or rather one particular way to play the game. And trust me, I won't play a game that is too dull. I know Mr. P's targeting me because he knows I'm a terrorist, plain and simple. I'm pretty sure it was obvious since the beginning. If you didn't, you're pretty darn stupid (referring to those who didn't know I use terrorist tactics). At this point, it has gone beyond bashing me. I refuse to play a monotonous game. Problem is, I don't know how to delete my account. I'll leave the garbage cleaning to Mr. P, since that is the REAL aspect of his job, not decision making. This game belongs to all of us. Not the majority, not Mr. P, ALL OF US. If we all don't agree then this new rule shouldn't take place.

Wait, why am I wastng time here again....?

Just delete my account already.

I'll be playing a better game, one more entertaining. Screw my commitment.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    bye?

hopefully one day you grow up and come back a little more mature...
    Don't hold your breath, I won't come back here. As soon as Mr. P comes on, he'll be deleting my account.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Sorry Dogma, I've had enough. Like I said, I hope to meet you in a better game than this. Since Mr. P is all set with changing the new policies in the game, I don't see the reason for playing. You see, this is why games fail in the end. Sure it starts with a few minor changes until next thing you know there'll only be one option, or rather one particular way to play the game. And trust me, I won't play a game that is too dull. I know Mr. P's targeting me because he knows I'm a terrorist, plain and simple. I'm pretty sure it was obvious since the beginning. If you didn't, you're pretty darn stupid (referring to those who didn't know I use terrorist tactics). At this point, it has gone beyond bashing me. I refuse to play a monotonous game. Problem is, I don't know how to delete my account. I'll leave the garbage cleaning to Mr. P, since that is the REAL aspect of his job, not decision making. This game belongs to all of us. Not the majority, not Mr. P, ALL OF US. If we all don't agree then this new rule shouldn't take place.

I`m pretty sure this game belongs to Mr P
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Monopoly-
    1. Exclusive control or ownership as of a commodity or service
    2.a A company or group having such control
    2.b A commodity or service so controlled.

Monopolize-
    1. To acquire of maintain a monopoly of
    2. To dominate by excluding others.

Going by the definitions I guess I am guilty.. Who knew that having ownership of the game is actually me monopolizing it..

Whiners are not what gets my attention.. Could be why I barely read your posts.

This is not ABUSE OF POWER, this is administrating. I don't make decisions based on one person. I make them based on the good of the game. If you ever got off your high horse for two seconds then you would know that.

Hence the part of my message that says there will be new policies and rules set in place next set.. The new rules will cover suiciding..

frankly i'm tired of your threats. If your going to quit then quit already.. I have sent you messages, I have talked to others asking them to back off you while you adjust, I have asked people to help you learn the game, I have done everything in my power to help make your stay here as pleasant as it can be, but YOU are the one who causes all your own grief.

Your holding SKy accountable for a completely different game? CTF was made for 100% violence. The whole point of the game is to kill everyone and capture as many flags as you can. You don't mind killing, but you get mad when killed?

And now that you have thrown your tantrum you go off and suicide my state... One of 3 people who actually liked you and did things to help you and this is how you repay someone?

I make decisions based on choices that I feel are best for the game. I am not always correct and I make mistakes. When that happens I reverse it and work on another way. If you noticed in my post I said we would go this route for a bit to see what happens and then make decisions from there.

I am mainly going this route right now cause it's quicker and easier. I am loaded down with work and other RL things going on so I don't have a whole lot of free time to change the whole game around. My long term plan is to figure out a way in the games mechanics to make suiciding harder and inf hording harder as well. I don't expect you to understand cause every single thing that happens in this game you somehow take it personally and think it's being changed due to you.

So listen, if you don't like it here then maybe it is a good idea that you find another game. Your not forced to play this game. Thanks for trying it out, sorry it's not for you and have a wonderful day..
    Thank you

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

This is why you have so many issues with people in this game. You think every dang thing revolves around YOU!

you honestly think that this new change has anything to do with you? Dude as god as my witness the change has NOTHING to do with you. In fact your name never even came to mind. Better yet ask the other Admin Tnova if your name came up at all during our discussions.. NOPE!

This change doesn't have anything to do with one certain member. It is made for all members. You have no idea what this game was like before suiciders. we had 4k + members and it was hopping. Then people started suiciding and lots of people left.... Suiciding has always been the #1 reason this game fails and you want me to sit back and say, "hey let em play the way they want".. 99% of the time i do just that, but when something effects the stability of the game I must do something. And seeing you have never ran a game before why don't you try it and see what it's like before you start telling me what my job duties are.. You have no respect for anyone. No appreciation or nothing. Dude I don't make a living off this game. I don't make one penny off this game. Everything I make I return back into the game. You think server space is free?

And speaking of majority, you don't think the majority wants something done about suiciding? Everything must start somewhere and that's what we are doing. We try new things to see what happens.

So going on your views of what I should be doing which is not decision making, then I guess I can't decide on what new features to the game should be then huh? Guess I can't decide on how to code things then huh?
    I mean after all this is your game so where is all the help from you? You have the nerve to call people complainers, DUDE have you read your posts? That is all you do is whine about people hitting you and complaining about this and that and how your going to leave..

There is no point in trying to explain anything to you. Your dead set in your ways thinking that every decision is based around you. How do walk around with that huge ego cloud over you all the time.

Hope you enjoy what ever game you decide to settle into..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I think we have some serious problems in this game.

I know it may sound a bit hypocrtical but this is what i got from the noobs that joined me and quit this game.

They dislike how from the start their are restrictions to attacks and so forth. They feel that being attacked is being attacked and to fight back is the right action. I had to tell them it was part of game and that they can do certain attacks in and out of war.

The reason I brought this up in this thread is cause Lord Burch plays his way whatever he does, so long as he has fun with it he should be able to do it.

Sure we have the same right to kill him if we think his fun is harming us directly or so forth but its all part of the game.

I think if we want more new players in this game then we gotta stop being anal on unwritten rules and change them.

Let Tripple taps and so forth resume let AA/SAs happen let this game be free.

I know we had a huge discussion against suiciders in past but you know I think that opening up regulations and making this game feel like truly anyone can reach the top and anyone can be brought down is what we need.

Nations are weak now in this game few select nations remain and if a top spot is reached its secured unless a major war happens or a suicide, in which suiciding is banned.

Lets open up regulation, and see if it brings players into this game.

The way i see it is if im a noob and i can bring someone who is top down and attack him i feel like i've accomplished something.

If nothing else let the N players be free into doing what they want, they can pay for their actions but let them play the game to its fullest
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!