SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

im suprised the noob lasted this long

seriously did you expect to last this long with out knowing the game.
    Last edited by Kamran; 06-21-2010 at 10:56.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    im suprised the noob lasted this long

seriously did you expect to last this long with out knowing the game.
    its not a matter of knowing the game. its a matter of being mature enough to be civil...

one way i can think of bein able to control infantry hording is if its possible of finding a way that doesnt let u buy or build anymore of a certain unit till the other units are within a percentage of balance...itll be hard deciding wut percentages of sumthing make a state balanced but thats all i can think of

and suiciding is def the biggest problem and ill admit to it cuz i do it every now and then u can tell from when a new player does it in revenge of an attack or when a vet player does it just to piss sumbody off...everybody is scared of doing retals and making policies and enforcing them because they dont want their nation potentially getting warred if the other nation doesnt agree to it or like it so they let the accident go and then it keeps happening...if a new player does 3 sa's or a war attack then talk to their leader and either let it go the first time and the next time u make a retal or sumthing, we gotta go back to the old basics in my opinion

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    one way i can think of bein able to control infantry hording is if its possible of finding a way that doesnt let u buy or build anymore of a certain unit till the other units are within a percentage of balance...itll be hard deciding wut percentages of sumthing make a state balanced but thats all i can think of

and suiciding is def the biggest problem and ill admit to it cuz i do it every now and then u can tell from when a new player does it in revenge of an attack or when a vet player does it just to piss sumbody off...everybody is scared of doing retals and making policies and enforcing them because they dont want their nation potentially getting warred if the other nation doesnt agree to it or like it so they let the accident go and then it keeps happening...if a new player does 3 sa's or a war attack then talk to their leader and either let it go the first time and the next time u make a retal or sumthing, we gotta go back to the old basics in my opinion

what are the old basics? for the most part retals have always been out of the question just by the formulas of the game. everyone usually has gb so it isn't worth it to grab the same person back.

but yes nations have to be willing to discipline their own players and allow other nations to come up with a fair punishment....

well all i want to add is that there is one state in particular who has been inf hoarding for the entire set and due to the way things now are in this game i havent been able to fix it for him.

M:I Operatives: 793.885 Level:8
    Delta Force: 241.602.356 Level:8
    F-22A Raptor: 3.358.517 Level:8
    ZU-232 AA Gun: 749.945 Level:1
    Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier: 2.665.474 Level:8

All set long this is how he has run his state and do to how sensitive everyone is around here im not allowed to AA him to put some fear in him. When i first started playing here these sort of things just didnt happen because a few AA's would destroy your entire set and really piss you off. Thus you always wanted to be covered that way you didnt have to worry.

To go along with the % suggestion i think you would need to atleast have 10mil jets/agms and 5mil ships for every 100mil inf that you have on hand. I think this sort of % would be agreeable to most players because especially in the past this was a must because every nation had to be war ready. But that was also with 6-20x the members that we have now so i would like to hear someone elses opinion on the matter.

old basics as using good foreign relations...retals have to come back somehow for disipline it was only right...we need nations and leaders sticking up for their nation and not just allowing things to slip by and let things go or theyll keep happening...i believe it was EURO but not sure at one point in a set where they decided to be a nation that just destroys infantry horders which i thought was kinda funny but it was a good idea to make them more balanced...warring is a big part of the game if u have the right reasons not just for ****s and giggles...pepl need to start defending wut they believe in and not let others step all over them because of who they are or wut tag their in

i believe Will and the EURO retal policy are what your referring to i dont remember all the details but i do remember it being very effective but it did cause alot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    well all i want to add is that there is one state in particular who has been inf hoarding for the entire set and due to the way things now are in this game i havent been able to fix it for him.

All set long this is how he has run his state and do to how sensitive everyone is around here im not allowed to AA him to put some fear in him. When i first started playing here these sort of things just didnt happen because a few AA's would destroy your entire set and really piss you off. Thus you always wanted to be covered that way you didnt have to worry.

To go along with the % suggestion i think you would need to atleast have 10mil jets/agms and 5mil ships for every 100mil inf that you have on hand. I think this sort of % would be agreeable to most players because especially in the past this was a must because every nation had to be war ready. But that was also with 6-20x the members that we have now so i would like to hear someone elses opinion on the matter.
    His choice
    you can`t force one to build xxx ammount of units.
    Sorry
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post

now what if you could grab him after say you aa 2-3 times? is that a suicide? i dont think so. I'd do it for a very nice grab if i could break. And if they wanted a retal i'd let him aa me as many times as i did and grab back... i would bet it would benefit me a lot more than him

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are