Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The True Valiancy of LoR...

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    @ cem - hmmmm, i doubt PaIn were going to attack LoR some how
    Im the only person in PaIn that has used any turns, and I told ali 2-3 times what im doing with my restart.. then they declare and land drop me then he tells me he didn't know i was the person in pain....

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    No one has any right to complain... unless u got killed ..... Nation after nation fell to LOR coz of its numbers.... as long as it wasnt ur nation why care right....
    the best sum up of the set ive seen. Everyone who didnt get taken on by lor while having less than half their members tells everyone who did not to complain and just play the game, when they are able to play the game how they want to while others have to suffer
    Last edited by Cemetary; 01-27-2009 at 09:10.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Yes its so bad getting the most kills ever.
    There's no pride it in when half the kills are 200k NW restarts and little random people. Heck newbies can do that. But hey, what can you expect from the LoR crew.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    the best sum up of the set ive seen. Everyone who didnt get taken on by lor while having less than half their members tells everyone who did not to complain and just play the game, when they are able to play the game how they want to while others have to suffer
    you guys were a warring nation, surely you would be expecting to die right? but there was very little CS or even attacking later on in the set with restarts. so you wanted to was aslong as you were winning easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    the fact that no1 stands against a nation like this astounds me
    well in the 2nd quote you pass the blame on, you think other should stand against LoR for doing this sort of thing. but yet you knew what they were like and yet you DID NOT plan to hit LoR this set. if you dont want to hit them then why expect others 2?

Vinny ur gay...

and yea we were a warring nation of 12 states... wanting to war a nation of 10-15 states not 30...how are we gonna do a CS if we kept getting killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Vinny ur gay...
    You just say that because he uses a pink font. Does he still use a pink font? I really don't pay attention, but strangely I am playing this set.

Woohoo I was in the nation with the all time kill record. LoR rules all others suck.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

why my posts got deleted?
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    why my posts got deleted?
    i know the feeling, didn't know it was spam to talk about LoR when that is the topic of this thread. so i will recap exactly what i said earlier. There will be no LoR next set, all the Leaders have decided to not play due to our own reasons.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

all of them at once eh?
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan666 View Post
    i know the feeling, didn't know it was spam to talk about LoR when that is the topic of this thread. so i will recap exactly what i said earlier. There will be no LoR next set, all the Leaders have decided to not play due to our own reasons.
    IDK what he is saying LONG LIVE LoR

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe heheheheheheh
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!