Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.05

Default Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.05

Changes for the Feb Set:

The round will start 1 day earlier this set due to Feb only having 28 days. So the round will start on Jan 31st and end on Feb 27th (norm rounds go 1st-28th)

-Prepare for War-

Nations must now prepare for war PRIOR to being able to actually declare war.
    There is a new section in the embassy section where you are able to select a nation to prepare for.

When you select prepare for war a automatic time is set up depending on the size of the nation you are hitting.

1-10 members - 3hrs
    10-20 members- 2hrs
    20 + member - 1hr

The bigger the defending nation the less time it takes to prepare. The smaller the nation the longer it takes. I know this is kinda backwords, but we are trying to look out for the smaller nations as a FS from a larger nation can destroy them.

The defending nation receives a notification that you are prepare to war them and tells them when your forces will be war ready.

The attacking nation also received a notification informing the nation that it is preparing for war and tells them when the nation will be war ready.
    (it also tells you in the embassy section)

Once the "ready" time has expired you will then be able to declare war.
    NOTE: You actually have to declare war AFTER you have prepared for war.
    So now going to war is a 2 step process.

You are able to drop the preparations after a certain amount of time.

if you try to declare war before the set (ready) time has expired, it will give you a notification that you are not able to declare war till "blank" time.

-Sanctions-

Cost per state per sanction has been lowered to 20k from 40k.

Sanction tech needed to declare sanctions has been lowered to 145% from 155%.

This should help increase the usage of Sanctions this set.

-Admin Messages-

Members are now able to send a ingame message to the admin by using state #1 in the "to" section. From this set out, anytime an admin needs to converse we will be sending in game messages. If it is a high priority we will still send them via PM in the forums. Please do not send concerns or questions to my state. Please send all quesitons and concerns to State #1 which is the admin account..

Good Luck to everyone this set!!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

OMG!!!!! I'm shocked. As of right now, i have there has only been 4 end of round emails that have bounced back to me.. Normally there is about 80..

Thanks!
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Crimson Shadow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    OMG!!!!! I'm shocked. As of right now, i have there has only been 4 end of round emails that have bounced back to me.. Normally there is about 80..

Isn't that because you mandated that everyone validate their emails?

Also...I prefer vinnie's suggestion about war time declaration over the one you have listed. But I guess we will have to wait and see how this one works.

EDIT: This idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    so if a nation of 10 declares on a nation of 10 then there is say an hour gap. but if a nation of 30 declares on a nation of 10 its 3 or 4 hours gap. on the other hand if a nation of 10 declares on a nation or 30 there is no time limit.

1) would give the smaller nation an advantage warring someone
    2) a larger advantage receiving a FS

and more importantly

3) would limit the security of being in a huge warring nation. hopefully making people want to make smaller nations.
    Last edited by Crimson Shadow; 01-28-2009 at 21:03.

i like it, but lets see what teh nea sayers think about the war time thing.

booooooooooooooo

jk, it's ok i guess.
    Northbabylon-Andy#6 (NS): I want you

no wonder he can't get chicks

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Isn't that because you mandated that everyone validate their emails?

Also...I prefer vinnie's suggestion about war time declaration over the one you have listed. But I guess we will have to wait and see how this one works.

EDIT: This idea
    Not ruling out his idea.. Simply making a starting point and will work from there.

I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on things this set, so this new way was a quick but yet effective way.. Let's see how it works out this set and go from there.

Well, I will reserve judgement on this one. I know that I ***** as much as anyone when it comes to being warred, but I don't necessarily think that it needed to be changed.

So, for now, no opinion.

pcgluva Guest

i am with dogma on this also i didnt like the whole time thing when we had it but i will once again wait till i judge

I got one question aiming on the war declarations, what does that mean for tag jumpers when war is declared?

I mean there was a state in LOR which did many failed sa's on 1 state and he could jump from nation to nation.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]