Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.05

I think the best answer to that question Boz is the retal option. I dont think there is any time limits. If they dont let you retal then you can sanction or declare war.

What I like now is that there are a few options instead of just one.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I think the best answer to that question Boz is the retal option. I dont think there is any time limits. If they dont let you retal then you can sanction or declare war.

What I like now is that there are a few options instead of just one.
    LOR had to declare on 6 nations to get one guy, with the 3 hours waiting periode it could take days before you can kill a guy. Unless you do it with 5 turn attacks.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

I was not aware, but how did the guy go to six different nations? Did he create 3 of them?

Not to mention if it was not for LOR and some other nations then this MAY not have been implimented in the first place.

you can create as many nations as you want. you can leave a nation which has been declared war on as long as you haven't made any war attacks in the past 24 hours or SAs on the nation with which you are at war with for the past 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Well, I will reserve judgement on this one. I know that I ***** as much as anyone when it comes to being warred, but I don't necessarily think that it needed to be changed.

So, for now, no opinion.
    I was hesitant to change it myself, but 3 things kept popping in my head.

1) Our member count is still pretty small, so that means most of our nations are small. So by giving them a little bit of extra time, we are helping smaller nations (who i strongly feel have a place in this game) have a better chance at making it.

2) Making is so there is a time element makes it a little more realistic. Also with the way i have it set up now when someone prepares for war it is stated in the global news: The Nation [USA] has began building forces along the borders of the Nation [AAA]. I think this will add a little hype to the whole event.. Which we need a few more things to keep it lively around here

3) Having it this way may help get some to create smaller nations, which i feel is needed. We can't have 15 two man nations and one super nation with 36 members cleaning house..

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    I got one question aiming on the war declarations, what does that mean for tag jumpers when war is declared?

I mean there was a state in LOR which did many failed sa's on 1 state and he could jump from nation to nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    LOR had to declare on 6 nations to get one guy, with the 3 hours waiting periode it could take days before you can kill a guy. Unless you do it with 5 turn attacks.
    This was a concern of mine as well and the only way to fix it is to trap members in both nations till peace is declared.. Which if i did that then it will really tick off those who don't want to war and would normally leave the nation if it happened.

Also i didn't add in the no members can leave while war prep is declared suggestion. Seeing we are basing the time limit to the nation your declaring against there was no need...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oké, that's good to know then

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

should just make it so u cant leave till peace is declared or at least a certain amount of time after the initial war is declared...if ure in a nation u should help defend that nation if they get warred and if ure nation is gonna go 2 war ull noe ahead of time so u can leave b4 it

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    should just make it so u cant leave till peace is declared or at least a certain amount of time after the initial war is declared...if ure in a nation u should help defend that nation if they get warred and if ure nation is gonna go 2 war ull noe ahead of time so u can leave b4 it
    good idea. two to four hours after declaration of war then you can leave. that give the opposing nation plenty of time to kill off a specific state.

you cant leave but you can stonewall, and if the opposing nation has enough turns then the defending state will eventually run out and die.

yeah exactly...u already get the heads up from the prepping war and the war declaration so now u just have 2 hope ure not the guys being targeted in that stike or w/e...u can stonewall those couple hours and once u can leave u can leave and if the nation dont get u then thats their fault theyll just have to chase u a lil more or sumthing

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    2) Making is so there is a time element makes it a little more realistic. Also with the way i have it set up now when someone prepares for war it is stated in the global news: The Nation [USA] has began building forces along the borders of the Nation [AAA]. I think this will add a little hype to the whole event.. Which we need a few more things to keep it lively around here
    would have been good if it didnt say who it was against.....that would increase the hype more between nations potentially not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Admin Messages-

Members are now able to send a ingame message to the admin by using state #1 in the "to" section. From this set out, anytime an admin needs to converse we will be sending in game messages. If it is a high priority we will still send them via PM in the forums. Please do not send concerns or questions to my state. Please send all quesitons and concerns to State #1 which is the admin account..

Good Luck to everyone this set!!
    so Mr.P has a multi? :O