Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.05

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    should just make it so u cant leave till peace is declared or at least a certain amount of time after the initial war is declared...if ure in a nation u should help defend that nation if they get warred and if ure nation is gonna go 2 war ull noe ahead of time so u can leave b4 it
    This is possible. Let's see how this set goes and if needed then i'll add it in next set.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    would have been good if it didnt say who it was against.....that would increase the hype more between nations potentially not involved.

so Mr.P has a multi? :O
    If i made it so nobody knew who you were declaring against then it would defeat the purpose of the time frame. The whole reason for this is mainly to give nations a little bit of a notice to prepare..

Unless you mean just make it that way in the Global News but still make it so the nation you prepare against knows???? I guess that would be ok..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If i made it so nobody knew who you were declaring against then it would defeat the purpose of the time frame. The whole reason for this is mainly to give nations a little bit of a notice to prepare..

Unless you mean just make it that way in the Global News but still make it so the nation you prepare against knows???? I guess that would be ok..
    yeh thats what i was hoping for......would be so much better. there would be a mass messaging to everyone trying to find out whos been declared on, but the nation involved would still know. would benifit the more active nations and not those that just sit on MSN on alday and have someone nudge them on MSN.

ok.. well i can take it out and make it so it just says "USA is preparing for war" and then when war is actually declared then it will state who it is.. meanwhile the nation USA is preparing against will still receive instant notifications that war is coming..

Seeing this is your idea you will be awarded a 5 yr free premium account..

yea right jk, what you really are awarded is the endless modding of the W&R section cause now there will constant threads from people seeking who is USA going to war against... Enjoy your time spent!

LOL 5yrs! I was like holy crap! He gets prem for modding anyway so I guess it doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    He gets prem for modding anyway so I guess it doesnt matter.
    He does?? You know something i don't know about???? if we give mods free premium accounts then that looks like we care about them and well we don't..
    Well some of them we do ..

Christ now you got me all confused. Idk if we do or not since i am out of pocket either way.

lmao.. To answer your question no mods do not receive free premium accounts. There has been a couple times where i have given them a free one month prem account as a thanks for the work they put forth..

and the same goes for admins too.. We all have to pay for our own premiums as well..

what happens in this situaton: 20 + man nation declares war on < 10 man nation...leader of <10 man nation is online at same time and declares back. does this mean that for 2 hours the <10 man nation will be able to do 2 turn war attacks whilst the big one isn't?

what if a 3rd nation declares war on the 20man nation immediatly? or something along those lines? i would have imagined that the war effects would take place as soon as possible?

explanation would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what happens in this situaton: 20 + man nation declares war on < 10 man nation...leader of <10 man nation is online at same time and declares back. does this mean that for 2 hours the <10 man nation will be able to do 2 turn war attacks whilst the big one isn't?

what if a 3rd nation declares war on the 20man nation immediatly? or something along those lines? i would have imagined that the war effects would take place as soon as possible?

explanation would be appreciated
    If the 20 man nation prepares for war against a 5 man nation and the 5 man nation is online and sees and declares right back, then the 5 man nation WILL be able to declare war sooner and attack sooner.

Not sure what you mean on your 3rd nation example, but no matter what ALL nations will have to wait the "preparation" time frame before being able to declare war.