Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Resurrection V1.05

well if a 3rd smaller nation declares war on the big one...the big one will be able to fight back after one hour if it doesn't declare back, yes? sorry if im being confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yes

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I guess to sum it up

Nation A with 20 member declares on Nation B with 10 members and has to wait.

At the same time Nation B declares on Nation A and IS ABLE to do 2 turn war attacks while Nation A "prepares".

Then at the same time Nation C with 10 members also declares on Nation A and is also able to attack RIGHT AWAY with 2 turn attacks.

Meaning if two 10 man nation declare on one 20 man nation then there is no wait.

Good loophole scenario Anton, but at the same time I still think its pretty far and also unlikely.

You see Nation A has been preparing for days saving turns, whilst Nation B and/or Nation C most likely have not.

The only true advantage in war is TURNS so Nation A should technically and most likely still have the advantage given preparation and factoring in the inactive percentile.

IMO if two 10 man nations get together and take down a 20 man nation that is a good thing, and we need more of that here. You shouldn't be almighty and untouchable just because you have 20 members.

Is it technically possible to be "prepared" for war with every nation but never declare?

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Is it technically possible to be "prepared" for war with every nation but never declare?
    regardless of technicalities and small probabilities, i still think its a fair shake for all involved.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    when your "preparing" for war its exactly the same as declaring. just means you have to wait before you get the 2 turn attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    ok.. well i can take it out and make it so it just says "USA is preparing for war" and then when war is actually declared then it will state who it is.. meanwhile the nation USA is preparing against will still receive instant notifications that war is coming..

Seeing this is your idea you will be awarded a 5 yr free premium account..

yea right jk, what you really are awarded is the endless modding of the W&R section cause now there will constant threads from people seeking who is USA going to war against... Enjoy your time spent!
    dammit, i withdrawl my surgestion. go for how it was before

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    when your "preparing" for war its exactly the same as declaring. just means you have to wait before you get the 2 turn attacks
    I didn't think it was like that, you still have to declare war once you've waited the however many hours.

you have to declare war to "prepare". Just using the word "prepare" instead "wait".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

Once the "ready" time has expired you will then be able to declare war.
    NOTE: You actually have to declare war AFTER you have prepared for war.
    So now going to war is a 2 step process.
    This suggests otherwise

Missionary Guest

huh, didnt notice that. so surely you could do this to several nations and then call several of them off?