Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: WW3or4

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    1) they were
    2) the British maybe weren't but the Finns were offered a very very good exchange of land all along peninsula in exchange for moving the border next to Leningrad so that they wouldn't be able to shell our city from within their borders....for some strange reason they rejected....hmmm wonder why that unpopulated land was so precious to them...oh but of course the Soviet invasion was because of our imperialistic ambitions. which is why of course we didnt attack along our extremely big and from Finlands point of view - undefended border and instead attacked headlong into their most fortified positions

anyway, stop getting off topic with youre hate mongering. i have proven my point about Georgia, so all you n00bs can get back to your little theories about WW3.
    The Russian government admitted they did Katyn, so where does that leave you?

Finland was not going to shell Leningrad for no reason, the Winter War was naked aggression against a small harmless country. The only deal that woudl have been even remotely acceptable was the ceding of the whole Karelian Peninsula (including murmansk) in exchange for the Mannerheim Line.

Most likely the reason you didn't attack along the border was down to Voroshilov being in charge, who was incompetent.

Hitler would have had the nukes b4 the russians.....

True.

isn't this thread about the future big war yet we these wars showing up

does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    The Russian government admitted they did Katyn, so where does that leave you?

Finland was not going to shell Leningrad for no reason, the Winter War was naked aggression against a small harmless country. The only deal that woudl have been even remotely acceptable was the ceding of the whole Karelian Peninsula (including murmansk) in exchange for the Mannerheim Line.

Most likely the reason you didn't attack along the border was down to Voroshilov being in charge, who was incompetent.
    urrg. why do i have the urge to teach you.
    the Russian government are traitors. through out history we have had leaders who have done more harm than good to our country.
    no, the only deal remotely acceptable TO YOU would have been that. im suprised you didn't parts of Siberia to that or something
    no, because it wasn't a war of conquest.

anyway, if you want me to continue pwning you on this topic ill talk to you on MSN when i log on. im trying to keep my post count down you know. and if i keep it down we will see less useless **** spam from Hoebawt in his attempt to overtake me
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 02-16-2009 at 18:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

It wasnt spam.... Hilter would have had Nukes way b4 the russians.... Especially if the Brits never sank the ferry carrying the heavy water back to the development facility

you forgot, USSR managed to develop nucleur weapons in the meanwhile you of all people should know that British people wouldn't have just calmly, cooly and entirely without incident just drop their pants and use the British industry to help the Nazi war machine...
    I just read so far, but this made me laugh!

It`s common knowledge how USSR developed nuclear weapons in 8 days...they stole the info from USA, to be more precise 'bought' it of one of the Manhattan project scientist.

urrg. why do i have the urge to teach you.
    the Russian government are traitors. through out history we have had leaders who have done more harm than good to our country.
    no, the only deal remotely acceptable TO YOU would have been that. im suprised you didn't parts of Siberia to that or something
    no, because it wasn't a war of conquest.

anyway, if you want me to continue pwning you on this topic ill talk to you on MSN when i log on. im trying to keep my post count down you know. and if i keep it down we will see less useless **** spam from Hoebawt in his attempt to overtake me
    Actually I have to see you pwn them all first. The only 'proof' you present, if it can be called so, is Russian biased sites and youtube.com (most reliable). Which is quite hilarious actually as you claim to be unbiased and not affected by propoganda and claiming everyone else is.

Just find it funny...and sad really. Stalin would be disappointed...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE