Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WW3or4

Default WW3or4

wif a war is to break who you think will be involved and why.and also which place/countries might start this war.

even beter the sides you think they will belong to.

try not to show the out come of the war but do try label the advantages each may have.

why i brought this up is becuase i do pay this another game which is about warring, where we began a conversation about who can/will start and how it will effect others nation around them.we all came to some type of closure that abig war is in the vwery near future with the crap is going on.

i will start

the main reason to me will about Energy such as oil.

i personally think it will start in MIDEAST. Isearl/Palastine will erupt very soon and yuo will see the arabs coutnries(Iran,Syria main ones) come to aid the People of palastine. the reason well Hamas wnats to prove a pojt once again that it will not be pushed around, Iran joins in becuase it wants to be the region power and its distastefull views towards the state of Isreal. Isreal can take pallastine but its more then one front which makes hard for them to war, so what you get US to aid Isreal being the allie os isreal in anything. US is al ready tied up in Iraq and Afghan. it can only ploy so much. seeing this Russia joins in to help Iran( Russia knows US is scattered, so great time to give a beating). Iran begins hitting Nato troops in Iraq while Russia starts off in Afghanstan.

Seeing as Iran is picking influnce in MIDEAST this triggers Suadi Arabia and they will not let Iran be a power in the region at any cost so they join in on the side os Isreal/US(they wont aid Isreal for obvious reasons) this sets path for a Sunni vs Shia war( it is important for Iran to ebcome a super power as the Shias control/greatly influnce most of the oil in MIDEAST)

AS Russia entres into Afganstan this alarms Pakistan and automatically entre the war to defend against Russia. India comes to aid of Russia and Pakistan has to fronts and heavily outnumbered.( Russia is still pissed about loosing to Afghanstan which meant warring Pakistan aswell as they were one of the main guys training and warring with in 1970's)

Iran takes over Iraq with ease as the poeple were with Iran. US,Japan,UK and others and others invade Iran from there sea and end up taking southern part of Iran now Pakistan has another front to help out Iran.

Pakistan is surrouned so they ask for China's assistance which they adn India gets invaded. China takes control of north parts of India and at same time takes over Taiwan where Japan enters the war to aid Taiwan.

You have your full blown war.

Sida A

Isreal , US, Uk, Suadia Arabia, Japan, Taiwan, India
    and other small players such as Australia,some EU states, Canada,Egypt, Jordan, Turkey

Side B

Iran, Russia, China, Pakistan, Syria, Venzueala

small players such as Al-qaeda. hazbullah, some fo the ex Soviet States, Cuba, Lebnon and few others

this my scenerio

some Countries do not go World wide and yet stay to defend there own states such as pakistan

There is no way the UK would get involved with another middle eastern war, even if Iran threatened to wipe out Israel. We only just tolerated Iraq, another war would topple the government that tried it.

we we are talking about full out war and seeing as how UK kisses US ***, i wouldn't be too suprised at this.

and if this has to happen well UK may get hit even if tries to be neutral state

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    There is no way the UK would get involved with another middle eastern war, even if Iran threatened to wipe out Israel. We only just tolerated Iraq, another war would topple the government that tried it.
    if iran threatened to wipe out israel, israel would just hammer the crap out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    if iran threatened to wipe out israel, israel would just hammer the crap out of them.
    Israel can't do much to Iran on the ground, and the Iranians have been buying a lot of Russian SAM systems and such. It would get very messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post

i dont tihnk Isreal will be able to wipe Iran, sure they have air power atm, but Iran is biulding up. Isreal will have 3 fronts to battle, it just cant go anf think it can win all three battles.

heck i dont think the isreal will be able to beat the people of palastine.

Israel could utterly annihilate the palestinians if it wanted to, but it would become an international pariah in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
    i dont tihnk Isreal will be able to wipe Iran, sure they have air power atm, but Iran is biulding up. Isreal will have 3 fronts to battle, it just cant go anf think it can win all three battles.

heck i dont think the isreal will be able to beat the people of palastine.
    ehh...a tank division could beat the crap out of pakistan

it`s called politics
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

if there's gonna be a WW3 i think kamran has it totaly wrong.

with the recent aggressive actions by Russia in Georgia i do believe that Russia would not be an ally. With the US putting in the anti-nuke machine thingy in Poland im sure russia feels very threaten. Next WW will be a weapons struggle and heres how i see it.

US does something dumb to piss Russia off and Russia takes over some remote US controlled island or something. US ignores it and trys to talk about it. that dosnt work so the US waits till it can get UN help to fight off russia and gets UK France and other ussless such nations to aid against russia. Russia now out numbered seeks help from low life nations such as iran pakistan and North korea. US gets japan and we call it a war.

US is losing so they ask the mexicans to join and the mexicans turn the tide and win the war

all but that last part was for real
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG