Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WW3or4

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    ehh...a tank division could beat the crap out of pakistan

it`s called politics

i wouldn't be too surprised, then again i know nothing of Pakistan.

what i do know is if the war escaltes to guerialla tactics then you just cant simply say they will win easily. Pakistan has great ties with Al-qeada and other Pakistani created groups (In India,Indian controlled Kashmire).

and sure its poiltics but guerilla war can easily be placed in palastine conflict, they can easily enter into Isrealthen its makes even more harder.

You dont beleive then look in Afghanstan or iraq. Iran has Usa and others stuck in there. Sure USA military is powerful but its not built to fight against this type of warfare. Iran oicked this type of Idea from Pakistan and has groups such as Hazbulloh and same with what ever group in Palastine(cant remember the name)

Munich, Bavaria, Germany / Leicester, England, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger View Post
    we we are talking about full out war and seeing as how UK kisses US ***, i wouldn't be too suprised at this.

and if this has to happen well UK may get hit even if tries to be neutral state
    i thought the *** was sent back to texas?

Extra Bavariam nulla vita, et si vita, non est ita.
    (Outside Bavaria there's no life, and if there is, it ain't worth living.)

Munich Loves You
    Best city in the world

"When someone from Uri, Switzerland, moves to Austria, the average IQ of both countries rises." - Prof. Wigger, on interpreting mean values.

Welcome to Germany - Land of Ideas

I think all of you are wrong.

WW III:
    A joint venture of: the U.S.A., the U.K., Japan and China.
    Other countries supporting them: the entire Muslim Middle East (so that excludes Israel) except the Palestines.
    Countries against: Israel, Germany

People in favor of the war: neo-nazis
    People opposed to the war: most of the US government, Europeans, People from Antwerp, people who deal in diamonds, ... All Christians, Jews and Muslims.

The War itself is: All the countries in the joint venture nuke Israel.
    Pro: finally the endless war between Palestina and Israel is over, and finally the Jews will stop their endless nagging about the holocaust. (*)
    The Muslim Middle East will finally be the same as the entire middle east, without the "last bastion of the Jews in their land"
    Contra: Millions of people killed, Jerusalem nuked. The Jew lobbies in the U.S. will definetly not like this.

WW IV:
    A joint venture of: The U.S.A. and Europe especially Ukraine and Georgia
    Other countries supporting them: OPEC
    Countries against: Russia

People in favor of the war: European fuel gas consumers
    People opposed to the war: Gazpron

The War itself is: The countries supporting this joint venture will attack Russia because it has too much control over the fuel gas in the major part of Europe. This has already been proven by their "arguments" with Ukrain which resulted (twice) in a lot of European countries losing their fuel gas for quite some time. The last time was 01/2009, during a period of extremely cold temperatures.
    Pro: finally no more Russian control over our fuel gas. Ukrain will be able to take control (and they probably won't argue with themselves, so that problem is solved). Georgia can finally have revenge for what Russia did to them a couple of months ago.
    Contra: None what so ever.

(*: They do. I'm afraid you have no choice but agreeing with me on that matter...)
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Bram is now the official forum Nazi

Nah will that will be ur title forever Bram can come in as a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I think you mean Georgia
    i dont know whats worse, that Russia got outplayed by Georgia in a propaganda war or the fact that most Westerners are/were stupid enough to believe said propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea and ur opinion isnt bias

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i dont know whats worse, that Russia got outplayed by Georgia in a propaganda war or the fact that most Westerners are/were stupid enough to believe said propaganda.
    Georgia was right
    Those two provinces of Georgia were and are still part of Georgia and not of Russia. Thus Russia has no right to be there without the permission of Georgia, let alone attack Georgia to "liberate" the Russians in those provinces. News flash: they aren't Russians, they're Georgians ! That's where they live, remember !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    yea and ur opinion isnt bias
    Yeah, if you look up bias in the dictionary, Antons picture is next to it
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Nah will that will be ur title forever Bram can come in as a close second
    But someone has to be the forum commie maybe Z?

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    Georgia was right
    Those two provinces of Georgia were and are still part of Georgia and not of Russia. Thus Russia has no right to be there without the permission of Georgia, let alone attack Georgia to "liberate" the Russians in those provinces. News flash: they aren't Russians, they're Georgians ! That's where they live, remember !!

Yeah, if you look up bias in the dictionary, Antons picture is next to it

newsflash n00b. Georgians began a military assault which resulted in the deaths and injuries of Russian citizens (civilians and peacekeepers stationed there). The Russian constitution allows in such cases for military force to be used to protect them.

Georgias fault:
    http://en.rian.ru/world/20080830/116412855.html

America helping Georgia spread its propaganda:
    http://exiledonline.com/the-cnn-effe...fare/#more-291

Good examples of Georgian propoganda:
    http://russia-insider.livejournal.com/25329.html

Expert opinion of former assistant secretary to the treasury in Ronald Reagan's administration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOJiVqg9_20&feature=user

Eye witness report of the conflict. Fox censorship.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kFKCNqxFyw

oh and not to mention, the whole Ossetia being part of Georgia is a moot point. During the break up of the Soviet Union, South Ossetia voted against leaving USSR and as such its breakoff and inclusion as part of the new Georgian republic is questionable from a legal point of view. Why else do you think theyve had several civil wars with Georgia? Its all simple really, Saakashvilli promised to continue the ceasefire with South Ossetia (which simply wants to be independant from Georgia), then goes and breaks his promise the next day and begins military actions against it which result in the death of Russian civilians living there and Russian peacekeepers present there (not to mention the destruction of peaceful infrastructure like hospitals etc etc on a mass scale). So Russia stepped in and protected the region from Georgian aggression. Contrary to retard belief, Russia did not go and invade Georgia itself (although we should have, so easy and nothing anyone can do jack **** about) and whats even more funnier, the footage sometimes shown on Fox etc etc of bombing runs on towns is actually footage of Georgian military bombing the South Ossetian towns.

anyway, there we go. and theres no point arguing because i will school your ignorant ***** *** Fox news brainwashed asses on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me