Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To Nation Leaders

i dont know if you all are getting the concept.

if you declare war there is a delay. Its called "preparation". The only way you have to wait is if you DECLARE WAR!

Remember in WOW when you declared war you had to wait a few hours. ITS THE SAME THING, they are just calling it "prepare" now.

Maybe i read the new rule wrong, but if you declare then you declare time limit or not?

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Once the "ready" time has expired you will then be able to declare war.
    NOTE: You actually have to declare war AFTER you have prepared for war.
    So now going to war is a 2 step process.
    it would seem not maggio. it seems to be:

1) click a button to prepare war on someone
    2) then have to go back to actually confirm the war by clicking another button. i presume after the the allotted hours are up you do this, although i guess it can also be longer than the few hours specified.

i did believe it was the way it used to be where it would auto declare after the time had gone. but i guess you now have to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    it would seem not maggio. it seems to be:

1) click a button to prepare war on someone
    2) then have to go back to actually confirm the war by clicking another button. i presume after the the allotted hours are up you do this, although i guess it can also be longer than the few hours specified.

i did believe it was the way it used to be where it would auto declare after the time had gone. but i guess you now have to confirm?
    Dammit, another foot in my mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Yes, he wants to declare preparations on every nation so that when the time comes to hit the nation he wants he doesn't have to wait for the time limit. Which is all nice and dandy for him, but that doesn't help anyone else out and it certainly defeats the purpose of the new changes.

Missionary Guest

kinda leaves him open to an *** kicking aswel though

Does that cause Athlete's tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Yes, he wants to declare preparations on every nation so that when the time comes to hit the nation he wants he doesn't have to wait for the time limit. Which is all nice and dandy for him, but that doesn't help anyone else out and it certainly defeats the purpose of the new changes.
    Sadly i was worried about this loophole.. I have a fix for this but i wanted to see if people would try to use this loophole before i made it..

Anyway, if you want or shall i say if this becomes a problem, then we'll just add another time limit to the "Prepare" feature. Which would make it so if you have prepared for war, you only have *blank* amount of time till it expires and then you have to prepare all over again..

Or we can leave it like it is as someone who goes around and Prepares against all nations would surely create some diplomatic rifts with other nations.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

well in my mind if you prepare against my nation, then its an act of war and you might as well declare war cause I sure would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Sadly i was worried about this loophole.. I have a fix for this but i wanted to see if people would try to use this loophole before i made it..

Anyway, if you want or shall i say if this becomes a problem, then we'll just add another time limit to the "Prepare" feature. Which would make it so if you have prepared for war, you only have *blank* amount of time till it expires and then you have to prepare all over again..

Or we can leave it like it is as someone who goes around and Prepares against all nations would surely create some diplomatic rifts with other nations.
    I believe this is how World War I started.....
    [BLF],[1222],[KoR],[UB],[FED],[E],[Bang],[DaK],[DAB],[xPJx],[USA],[YP]

well in my mind if you prepare against my nation, then its an act of war and you might as well declare war cause I sure would.
    Yeah, what he said.