Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: G(LoR) vs CTU

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    so one supposed gb where you used your friends to suicide and got what you deserved means you can gb someone else?
    How is 8v9 a gb ? Maybe you should look at the nation scores before you go LOR bashing
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Should`ve kept hitting Lor until they were all dead...
    and then pick on G
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I bet ABT will come in acting as hero to save them against the almighty threat.

So why don't we skip all this BS.

ABT and CTU will gang bang G kill everyone and it will seem to be all said and done.

- Don't forget that your dealing with people who love to war though, so if what i said about ABT entering comes true which im pretty sure it will.

We will be fighting wars non stop for ages to come you guys can have you petty alliance together but your top states from both nations will suffer every set .

CTU and ABT already got their gangbang in on LoR whatever it was good fun. now to revamp and strike G in another two on one is a low that i won't tolerate.

G being a nation of 4 fresh states
    assisted by 1 fresh state(me) that was war torn
    and three restarts of which TWO did near to 0 warstrikes if any.

That's a promise!

Also as side note I won't just use Conventional war methods if another gang bang follows through. 15+9 vs 4 +3 restarts and 1 war torn state that is now dead is idotic, and not a conventional war by my standards.

Also please don't make yourself seem more stupid by claiming cem and his actions were horrible, it comes down to kills and thats how damage is measured.

CTU could and should of set up counter measures after Offensively striking a nation.

Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.

When LoR wars we expect to be hit through ought the set if CTU couldn't see that coming then they deserve what they got in suicides and war.

Don't go and kill players and expect to not be killed in return.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

yea abt best be down for some suicides

btw ctu you sabotaged like 18 mil of my jets and i still managed to take you down and 1 more of your states Woop

You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)restarts owned you
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772
    You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)
    You have killed Moradon(#15)

Yay, more suiciders!

I forgot to add, you guys are no better than -Z-. Lose a war and then resort to suicides. ::
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

if i could id fight you till the very end but you cant win 2 nations when you get owned on a fs and if you look we still fighting we beat ctu and again Abt came to save there damsels in distress ? fact is abt will get owned in due time
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772

Then why you came begging for peace? if you love war so much?

Ali as you said in LoR recruitment post, you`ll war, then you and pron come asking for peace and promise not to war. Then you come saying CTU should`ve expected the strike. So much for your BS again!

And I believe CTU and if needed, ABT is ready to war you as long as needed. if you want this, fine.

1st your members suicides
    You pay for that
    Now you claim revenge for nothing
    And now you threaten to carry it on and on.

Whatever! Don`t whine afterward, please. As I see this as a direct threat to ABT! As such you can expect consequence. You think we still care about top states and spots? We don`t...we don`t suicide to get 1st and then whine when we`re wasted like flies in a single FS. Go you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by bunje View Post
    if i could id fight you till the very end but you cant win 2 nations when you get owned on a fs and if you look we still fighting we beat ctu and again Abt came to save there damsels in distress ? fact is abt will get owned in due time
    a few years ago LoR didn`t consider 2 nations warring one and having 2-3 time their members to be anything special? They called it tactics, strategy, and so What changed? I guess the stupid - what come around goes around - is in place here.

Please, whining about being outnumbered and gang banged isn`t for you, so...
    Just take the beating and go on
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.
    Ali you have just admitted your counter attacking because of the FS ABT+CTU, thats the way you worded it. which means you have just broke the the peace agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    a few years ago LoR didn`t consider 2 nations warring one and having 2-3 time their members to be anything special? They called it tactics, strategy, and so What changed? I guess the stupid - what come around goes around - is in place here.

Please, whining about being outnumbered and gang banged isn`t for you, so...
    Just take the beating and go on
    tbh i dont care about being out numberd i just wanna do what i can to kill but to end the war with Ctu means we could focus on a buncha tw@ts aka ABT
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772