Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: G(LoR) vs CTU

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    I bet ABT will come in acting as hero to save them against the almighty threat.

So why don't we skip all this BS.

ABT and CTU will gang bang G kill everyone and it will seem to be all said and done.

- Don't forget that your dealing with people who love to war though, so if what i said about ABT entering comes true which im pretty sure it will.

We will be fighting wars non stop for ages to come you guys can have you petty alliance together but your top states from both nations will suffer every set .

CTU and ABT already got their gangbang in on LoR whatever it was good fun. now to revamp and strike G in another two on one is a low that i won't tolerate.

G being a nation of 4 fresh states
    assisted by 1 fresh state(me) that was war torn
    and three restarts of which TWO did near to 0 warstrikes if any.

That's a promise!

Also as side note I won't just use Conventional war methods if another gang bang follows through. 15+9 vs 4 +3 restarts and 1 war torn state that is now dead is idotic, and not a conventional war by my standards.

Also please don't make yourself seem more stupid by claiming cem and his actions were horrible, it comes down to kills and thats how damage is measured.

CTU could and should of set up counter measures after Offensively striking a nation.

Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.

When LoR wars we expect to be hit through ought the set if CTU couldn't see that coming then they deserve what they got in suicides and war.

Don't go and kill players and expect to not be killed in return.
    Retard, you broke your word, if anything you should be desgusted by yourself. (and blbalbla, its not that your in a different tag that you aren't lor, a nation are the people, same people different tag = same nation !) That's what i think of it. Taking it over to next set is gay , what you did now i can totally understand though (although i dont agree)
    Last edited by boostah; 06-19-2010 at 09:07.

Quote Originally Posted by bunje View Post
    but to end the war with Ctu means we could focus on a buncha tw@ts aka ABT
    hmmm does that sound like your planning on taking military actions againts ABT? I would be careful saying things like this cause it might cause ABT to strike to protect itself..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hmmm does that sound like your planning on taking military actions againts ABT? I would be careful saying things like this cause it might cause ABT to strike to protect itself..
    Abt are coming anyway as i said theyve gotta save there girls from certain death but given a choice the last 2 targets i hit id of prefered them to be of Abt
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772
    You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)
    You have killed Moradon(#15)

Calvin74 Guest

I bet ABT will come in acting as hero to save them against the almighty threat.

So why don't we skip all this BS.

ABT and CTU will gang bang G kill everyone and it will seem to be all said and done.

- Don't forget that your dealing with people who love to war though, so if what i said about ABT entering comes true which im pretty sure it will.

We will be fighting wars non stop for ages to come you guys can have you petty alliance together but your top states from both nations will suffer every set .

CTU and ABT already got their gangbang in on LoR whatever it was good fun. now to revamp and strike G in another two on one is a low that i won't tolerate.

G being a nation of 4 fresh states
    assisted by 1 fresh state(me) that was war torn
    and three restarts of which TWO did near to 0 warstrikes if any.

That's a promise!

Also as side note I won't just use Conventional war methods if another gang bang follows through. 15+9 vs 4 +3 restarts and 1 war torn state that is now dead is idotic, and not a conventional war by my standards.

Also please don't make yourself seem more stupid by claiming cem and his actions were horrible, it comes down to kills and thats how damage is measured.

CTU could and should of set up counter measures after Offensively striking a nation.

Don't act on this forum that CTU was the victim when infact they began war with ABT, what is being carried out now is just a strike back of some restarts and a group of players.

When LoR wars we expect to be hit through ought the set if CTU couldn't see that coming then they deserve what they got in suicides and war.

Don't go and kill players and expect to not be killed in return.
    this is exactly the reason no one outside of lor likes or respects lor. you are like a fat kid with their toy. if you can't have it then you will break it so no one can have it. 99% of the wars lor is in they far outnumber the opponent yet when they get outnumbered it becomes "if you hit us we will never stop hitting you"
    that is the equivalent of "if you don't play my way i am taking my ball and going home"
    wars are great for the game and you can see the activity level rise this set. however if lor continues to just war nonstop for someone winning a war against them sooner or later that nation will just quit, lor will claim victory, and this game will suffer.

lor grow up and learn to take what you have dished out for so many years, learn that if you lose a war to be a man and accept it not just keep pushing and pushing in later sets.

Calvin74 Guest

also CTU usually operates by their word. when they dec peace with someone they actually mean it. they aren't used to double talk and backstabbing by lor and others here where yes we technically dec peace and tech our nation didn't hit you, however a lot of our states jumped to a different tag which is made up of lor players we hide in other tags b/c we are to scared to play together.

so yes they are a victim of your tactics here. they were suicided on multiple times, went through wars and now you want to fight them claiming it is even.
    that would be as even as abt jumping in now that G has hit or even waiting 5 days so G countries had fewer turns to netgain.

Quote Originally Posted by bunje View Post
    Abt are coming anyway as i said theyve gotta save there girls from certain death but given a choice the last 2 targets i hit id of prefered them to be of Abt
    wanna bet those girls could`ve nailed LoR alone?
    that makes you...what?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    this is exactly the reason no one outside of lor likes or respects lor. you are like a fat kid with their toy. if you can't have it then you will break it so no one can have it. 99% of the wars lor is in they far outnumber the opponent yet when they get outnumbered it becomes "if you hit us we will never stop hitting you"
    that is the equivalent of "if you don't play my way i am taking my ball and going home"
    wars are great for the game and you can see the activity level rise this set. however if lor continues to just war nonstop for someone winning a war against them sooner or later that nation will just quit, lor will claim victory, and this game will suffer.

lor grow up and learn to take what you have dished out for so many years, learn that if you lose a war to be a man and accept it not just keep pushing and pushing in later sets.
    I like LoR when Devil is leading
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

And the whiney princesses come out to LOR bash once again. I'm thinking we'll just start giving out numbers and making you all wait in line

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan and Calvin74
    "A new thread in war and relations? Let's turn it into a merry romp of LOR bashing--hooray! Afterwards, we can go out for drinks and head back to our place for a night of Sex and the City!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Ali you have just admitted your counter attacking because of the FS ABT+CTU, thats the way you worded it. which means you have just broke the the peace agreed.
    The peace terms were LoR will not declare war for remainder of set. That was the only term.

No term of states jumping or playing or hitting from elsewhere make a difference.

And for those that coined us for the suicides that is bs, circumstantial evidence of the CTU state being suicided was never found out to be by one of NHN's state.

And moreover if CTU believed this to be the case they should of reached out and voiced it and LoR and CTU could of talked it out.

Also i don't undertstand how G warring CTU is a suicide, as it is we have won this war.

Also the fact that cem attacked on his own for LoR's sake had nothing to do with us. I'd of preferred if he contacted me so that we could of hit together me and him suicides cause damage, but death is the ultimate damage one can attain.

ABT will prob come in as rescue team which was confirmed by max in this thread.

As it is I have nothing to lose so if ABT does interfere in this matter, I'm just promising them hell for many sets. nothing more nothing less.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

As it is I have nothing to lose so if ABT does interfere in this matter, I'm just promising them hell for many sets. nothing more nothing less.
    Don't do anything you'll end up regretting.. you're not the only one who has nothing to lose
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]